Chapter 2 part 2

Fury and Whisper had been in the forge for a couple of hours. Whisper now had proper armor to wear. She had a hood, like her uncle War, that was white with black trim and had blue markings on it. The hood stretched down into a cape that went to her mid-back. Her hair covered it partially. She had a shoulder guard that had the shape of a skull with a knife in its left eye socket. 

She had a chest armor plate that had swirl marks carved into it. The swirls were white with black. She had two rings that curled around her arm below her shoulders on each of her arms. One was black the other white. 

She had white clothing under her armor. For her bottom half she had about the same skirt as Fury but it had two other attached pieces of the skirt hanging down on her sides, with black crystals at the ends. For shoes she had what resembled leather boots, but they were bright white. 

Fury was very pleased with her work and how her niece looked.  

"You look wonderful." Fury said. Whisper looked up at her aunt and smiled. Whisper pulled the hood down over her head. She slid on her new glove, it was a white armored glove with little black crystal claw tips at the end. 

"I think War and Strife are here." Fury stated when a loud commotion started outside.

War and Strife were talking with Death about something. War had a serious and annoyed look on his face while Strife looked like nothing was wrong. Fury guided Whisper over to the boys.  

"Ahem, aren't you going to say hello to your niece?" Fury called to War and Strife. The two of them looked over to Fury to see what she was talking about. Strife walked over to them and squatted in front of Whisper.  

"Well, you look ready to take on an army from hell." Whisper smiled at her uncle and hugged him. Strife hugged her back, surprised by the sudden embrace. She pulled away and looked to War. 

"Going to keep our kin waiting?" Strife called sarcastically. War glared at his brother and looked to Whisper.  

"It's good to see you again, Whisper." He said. Whisper frowned at him. Whisper looked up at War and smiled a bit evilly, then jumped up and hugged him. He looked taken aback by her slight tackle.  

"Missed you too, uncle." She said. Strife smirked under his helmet while Fury chuckled softly at it. Death crossed his arms over his chest and watched with a ghostly smile under his mask. War gave her a quick hug, then she slipped off of War and stood back next to Fury.

Death's Daughter Book 1: Whisperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें