Chapter 2

After Whisper had recovered from crying her heart out to her father, Fury had started dressing Whispers cuts from the past torture.

"Where are War and Strife?" Whisper asked.

"I told Strife of your arrival. He said he would tell War. War tends to be on the... quiet side of this realm." Death answered. He had been watching her intently while Fury worked on her wounds.

"Knowing those two they will probably be coming here early in a race, then dueling later." Fury said jokingly. Whisper giggled silently. She never really got to know her uncles, but always knew they were near opposites.

"Come, I will get you some better clothes." Fury said. Whisper stood up from her bed and followed Fury out of the room and down a hallway. There were a few doors here and there, not that many though. Fury stopped at a door near the end of the hallway.

"This is where our forge is." She said gesturing to the metal door. Whisper nodded to Fury after looking at the door.

Fury opened the door.

"Be careful with her in there." Death called from down the hallway. Fury seemed to roll her eyes.

"We will, Death." He nodded once and walked out of there sight.

"So im getting armor!" Whisper asked her aunt excitedly.

"Yes." Fury said, smiling at her niece as they entered the horsemen's forge.