2

Authors pov
After 3 months

Tomorrow you and Taehyung are getting married. That day when Taehyung said he wanted to  marry you. Your aunt's face looked angry. But when Taehyung said that it's his mom who always asks for his opinion and choice so his mom will not decline his request. And mrs.kim was happy to accept you cuz you were so kind, caring, sweet and way more beautiful than elle.

She even told Taehyung that Elle's face looked like a makeup cake smashed on her. (No hate, every girl is beautiful and queen). You didn't want to accept but your uncle said yes to your and Taehyung's marriage. You were happy that you will not get abused any more. But you were also scared of how Taehyung will treat you. 

After a day (marriage day)

Everything that was chosen for your wedding was chosen by mrs.kim you told her not to but she insisted and you couldn't decline her request. In these 2 weeks you were thinking how everything changed. Taehyung and Mrs. Kim, would visit you. And your aunt also did not abuse you much in these 3 months. You were in your thoughts when you heard the stylish say
"You look so beautiful my lady"

You smiled at her and that's when your uncle and aunt entered with elle. The stylist went out giving you all some privacy. Your uncle smiled at you and you looked at him, you were happy not for yourself but for your uncle, you hugged your uncle and smiled. You were happy to see your uncle happy. 
"How am I looking uncle?"

He showed his thumb to you. You smiled and hugged him tightly again trying to control your tears. After you leave you are sure your aunt is not gonna take care of your uncle. She didn't even know how she would do it afterwards. You were there so you would look after your uncle but who is gonna do it now. Even doctors have told him not to speak and stress too much, so now he wasn't able to share his thoughts on your wedding.

You just smiled at your aunt and elle.  Your aunt hugged you and backed away, elle hugged you pinching your back making you wince, she whispered
"I will ruin your this marriage"
She backed away and you looked at her with fear, cuz you didn't know what she would do. 

The stylish, knocked and came in she made you wear the veil and you were excited. You always wished to walk with your father but he was not here and your uncle also couldn't help with it. So mr.kim decided to walk you down the aisle. You were happy but a part of you wasn't cuz you always thought of getting married to the love of your life but seeing the situation you couldn't. 

Mr.kim came looking at you from head to toe astonished. 
"You look so gorgeous my soon to be daughter!!"
He whispered so no one could hear outside the room. You smiled and grabbed his hand. He told you to slide your hand in his arm, you smiled slightly and took his arm.
You walked down the aisle with him looking down.

You smiled slightly trying your best to control your tears, you were missing your dad. 
"Take care of her"
Mr.kim said, forward your hand towards taehyung. He took your hand smiling. It was seen in his smile that he wasn't happy much. 
If he is not happy, then why did he say he wanted to marry me! ( your thoughts)
He pulled you on the stage and here you were marrying your sister's fiance.

Not because she ran away but because her fiance wanted to marry you. You remember how Elle told you that she will ruin yours and Taehyung's marriage. You were scared not for you but for Taehyung, you didn't want to ruin his life, more likely Mrs. Kim's expectations.

Flashback

It has been a week since Taehyung and your marriage has been fixed. You were packing your things up and cleaning the room(you are shifted to the guest room so there will be no bad intentions on the Kim family). When Elle entered the room. She grabbed your suitcase and threw it on the floor.

She grabbed your hair, putting your face against the wall. You yelped, trying to free yourself from her. The dust of the wall was all over your face. You had a small cut on your cheek. 
"Im gonna ruin your life, even if you're with taehyung i will always be there with you both, coming in between. Get that shit inside your head b!tch. I F*CKING HATE YOU"

She yelled and let go of you. You controlled your tears and your aunt entered in saying
"Ohh stop it elle taehyung is here for yn" 

You quickly left for The living room. You smiled seeing taehyung, while there he was trying to put the frame back at its place after breaking it. You went to him saying
"Give here i'll put it"

You said grabbing it from his hands and putting it right now on the side table. 
"What happened to you, lovely?"

He said, making you look at him. You were shocked by how he called you by a nickname. After your dad he was the one who called you by some nickname.
"Tell me!!"

He said making you come out from your tranche
"Uhh i was packing my things up and accidently got hurt"
You said and he signed, he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the common bathroom near the kitchen. He closed the door 
"Uhh taehyung what are you doing?"

"Treating you"
He said and grabbed your waist putting you on the basin counter and taking out the first aid kit. You looked at him while he smiled at you, treating your mark. It was a cut not deep but hurtful. You were hissing now and then, and whenever you would hiss he would say sorry while it's not his fault.

He smiled and put the first aid kit back. 
"Umm can I ask you something?"
You asked and he nodded, cleaning his hand, while you got down.
"Umm why did you call me that?"
You asked, looking at him through the mirror. He smiled and said

"Cuz you are lovely, you deserve to be called lovely"

He said smirking and exited the washroom. You also went out to the living room. And like before he took you to a cafe-
"Miss yn?"

Flashback ends

 You were so lost in your thoughts that forgot you were in middle of your wedding
"Miss yn?"
You looked towards the priest. And needed 
"Do you take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

Are you all ready for the next part?? Cuz I am