The End

It has been a week and nothing has happened. Y/n was discharged from the hospital a couple days ago and I have taken a couple days off. Not knowing things makes me scared.

"Hey jagger how are you?"

"Other than awaiting my death im fine I suppose."

"Do you want me to make you some tea or something?" She asked.

"Yes please"

Y/n pov

As I made my way to make jagger some tea the best and worst news made it's way to my mind. I know after all of this I shouldn't love him but he was put in a difficult position, either kill me or be killed. We have been married 3 months now and while at the hospital I got some exciting news but terrible timing. I am pregnant. 3 weeks a long. They told that the baby was fine from the nightshade poisoning but was very close to not being very ok. How do I tell jagger? He has a right to know i mean he is the dad.

"Hey we need to talk" i said as i set a cup in front of him.

"That's never good" he chuckled

"Well it a good news but terrible timing kinda news." I said smiling

"Ok I'm ready"

"I'm pregnant" i said. He smiled really big and hugged me tightly.

"That's amazing" his face grew sad and tears filled the corners of his eyes. " I'm sorry"

"Why"

"Because you don't deserve this, I don't deserve this. Our baby doesn't need me as father im a horrible person."

"Hey its ok your forgiven. We got this"

"Yeah, we got this"

*Timeskip cause this is getting long*

It was 3am when i heard jagger talking with someone in the living room. I listened and could tell it was him and james.

"James why you"

"A story no one but me knows"

"Look you don't have to do this we can help you out man" jagger said. Quietly I opened my small safe in the closet and grabbed my licensed gun. Turning the safety off I walked to the living room.

"Tom kill him for me please"

"Do it and I'll shoot you!" I said turning the corner and pointing the gun at james.

"Will you now" he said

"Y/n go back please. Just leave this is my fight"

"No we are together, your fights are my fights."

"Young love.... its repulsive." James said

"Tom put it down." I said

"Tom shoot him"

"Y/n give me the gun." Jagger said

"Ok" i said handing it to jagger slowly.

He quickly shot tom in the shoulder and james in the leg.

"RUN!" He said

As we ran out I called the police.

"911 what's your emergency"

"Me and my husband are being chased by a bad guy" i said as we got in the car with james and Tom hot on our heels.

"Are you in a car"

"Yes please just trace my call and send some officers"

"A team is on their way"

"Thank you" i said hanging up.

"We need a place to stop" jagger said weaving through cars.

"What about the field. It's abandoned." I said

"Perfect"

*timeskip to the field*

We got out of the car and ran to the field

"Jagger that's enough!" James yelled

"If you want the fortune I will give it to you just don't hurt us!" I said

"You don't understand people would think im going soft and then I would lose their fear in me and my business would go down hill."

" you call this a business it's a lame excuse for a mafia." Jagger said a gun shot Randall through the air. Tom had shot jagger in the side.

"NO!" I yelled as he fell to the ground. Hot tears ran down my face. Tom and james walked towards us but I couldn't care.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, jagger I truly am. Don't worry I will take good care of your wife and child."

" don't touch her" he said weakly.

"Again im truly sorry-"

"Hands up in the air or we will shoot" a police officer said. James dropped the gun and him and tom fell down with their hands behind their heads. They were arrested and taken into custody while me and jagger made our way to the hospital.

Long story short james and tom were tried and put into federal prison. Jagger healed and continued with the band. I have birth to a beautiful baby girl whom we named jasmine rose moon. Everything was long forgotten and we loved the rest of our lives like it never happened. 

thank you for reading A white dress turned red. love you all and thank for supporting this book. hope you enjoyed!