14

Only 6 days were left to bet to complete,

Jimin and Lia, were all normal as always they fucked around and had many dates. Lia was madly in love with him and she shared her everything with him..

Jimin never took things seriously around her, as she was just an bet for him. However, he really liked spending time with her...

Jk and kuru, were getting to know about each other and their relationship was really stable. Kuru really liked him and how he spend his whole day with, then how they went on dates frequently which obviously they both loved..

Jk seriously loved spending tim
Le with her, because she always saw him as common person and give him attention which he wanted from his life partner. But, because of his nature he always had day time with her then at night he enjoyed with his sugar babies. He liked her, but she was just an bet so he don't know what will happen at last .

Tae and yn,

They were in secret relationship and no one know about them. They use to meet each other secretly, then talk with each other through texts. Since, the day yn come in relationship with him, she didn't get message from that unknown number...

Tae was working on his plan, in which yn will help him. Now, only a few days were left when that big day was near..

Normal day,

Girls get ready for going to college..

Yn

Kuru

Kuru

Lia