Tumawa naman ito, "Follow me." Wika niya.

Sumunod agad si Dizza dito at naiwan akong hinihintay ang isang pumasok kaso wala talaga akong nakitang Rhea na sumunod. Nagsimula ng uminit ang ulo ko. Hindi niya ako pinansin sa parking lot tapos hindi man lang sumunod samin.

I ventured outside once more, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but she was nowhere to be found. Panic started to creep in as my heart raced.

What if she got lost since we'd left her in the parking lot?

My steps instinctively led me towards the shoreline, and there she was, conversing with a young man, draped in her cover-up sleeve.

My brows furrowed in frustration, and I had to clench my fists to resist the urge to confront the guy. She was seriously ruining my day.

Stepping back, anger coursed through me, and I chose to ignore what I had witnessed.

Was this why she'd been ignoring me? So she could explore the resort and meet some other guy?

Kung alam ko lang na ganito ang mangyayari sana iniwan ko nalang siya sa bahay!

Pumasok ulit ako sa loob at nakasalubong ang babae kanina na staff sa resort.

"Dinala ko na ang kasama mo sa cottage niyo," sabi nito sabay tingin sa dala ko, "Let me help you with that." She offered.

"I can, thank you." I replied, may tono pa rin ng galit ang boses ko.

"I'm a staff here, it's my responsibility to help the customers. I'll take that." She insisted, grabbing the things in my hand.

Hindi na ako nagsalita pa nang iginiya niya ako sa kung saan naroroon si Dizza. Maganda rin ang cottage at same design lang din. Busy si Dizza sa paglalagay ng mga gamit at pagkain na dala namin. Nilagay ko rin ang mga gamit

"If you'd like to inspect the room, I can show you," the staff offered.

Curiosity and excitement surged through me, so I nodded in agreement.

We entered a room enveloped in white curtains on every side, offering a direct view of the shoreline and the ocean. The room itself was essentially a curtained enclosure, with only the door providing any solid cover. The bed, suitable for two, was not overly extravagant but perfectly suited the beach atmosphere. A lone lamp adorned the space, and the air had the thick, cool quality characteristic of ocean breezes.

"What do you think?" the staff inquired.

"It's perfect," I replied with a smile.

"Many tourists feel the same way," she said warmly.

"Could you show me another room?" I asked.

She led me to another room adorned with seashells in every nook and cranny, and while the bed was still meant for two, I couldn't help but wonder who among us, Dizza, me, or her, would end up sleeping alone here.

Sa nakita ko parang ayuko na muling kausapin at makasama siya sa pagtulog, mas pipiliin ko nalang sila nalang ni Dizza ang magkatabi tapos ako nalang dito.

Bumalik kami sa cottage at iniwan kami ng staff. Pabagsak akong umupo at huminga nang malalim.

"Jell, pansin mo ba ang tingin ng staff sayo kanina?" tanong ni Dizza, umupo ito sa harap ko.