Chapter 11:

Itachi

I shouldn't be turned on but I am, the fire burning in her eyes was so tempting. I wanted her to burn me, set me on fire and endure it with me. God, she was beautiful.

Her refusal to back down was so sexy, I needed a strong woman in my life. One for Izuna and one that wasn't fragile, that could take what I threw at her and give it to me back even harder.

Her threat hung between us, both of us refusing to say anything, I wondered who would bow first. I knew it'd be me because she was the only woman who made me want to bow at her feet.

I may find her sexy in this moment but I didn't like that she put me in a position to lie. One day, she'd know the whole truth but by then it'll be to late for her to leave me.

She couldn't know what went on last night so I can only assume she's mad about something else. She almost looked jealous, I wanted to smile.

I made a calculated guess that this was about jealousy. "I wasn't with a woman."

I watched her shoulders slump, just barely but her eyes narrowed. I took a sip of my wine to hide my growing smile.

"Not what I asked." She sniffed with a lift of her chin.

I chuckled then, she could say whatever she wanted but now that I saw her bodies reaction my thoughts were confirmed. My angel was jealous.

"It's what you wanted to ask. I have no desire to be with any woman now that I have you back in my life."

She smirked but hurt flashed in her eyes. "I'm surprised you have any desire left with how much woman you were with."

Helens words burst through my mind and like I usually do, I cursed that wretched woman for being right.

"Would you like me to be truthful with you, angel?"

She hesitated for a moment before she straightened her back. "Yes."

"The previous women were put in to two different categories." I lifted two fingers, she narrowed her eyes on them. "Acquaintances used to further whatever agenda I was pursuing at the time and a hole, I used for release."

Her brows furrowed in anger or disgust, I couldn't tell but she said she wanted the truth, she may not like it but it's what she'll get.

"Charming." She scoffed.

"Never claimed I was, angel. It's the truth though. I have no reason to pursue anyone except for you."

"What happened with Izuna's mother?"

I stiffened and raised a brow, I never knew I could get whiplash from a conversation. I guess we're ignoring what I just said.

"You said I could ask anything I wanted and you wouldn't deny me. We're only a few questions in, is this you denying me, Itachi?"

I chucked, she loved taunting me and goddamn if I didn't love every second of it. There are very few people who dared to speak like this to me, I enjoyed her doing it.

"No. Just trying to catch up after the hard turn in conversation." I responded and she gave me a hum back, looking bored. "Izuna's mother is a parasite that I got rid of, she didn't deserve him."