Chapter 26:

Itachi

"I need this done, Shisui. No exceptions."

His gaze never left mines but narrowed slightly, I could tell he wanted to argue but for the time being he bit his tongue. After the shit show of my woman and son missing, I have been angrier. Harder. Malicious.

Towards everyone and everything, I couldn't rein it all in and I needed an outlet. I want to take most of it out on my beautiful angel while I fuck her. Hopefully tonight she'll let me get more out. It'll be brutal and just what we both need, I need to feel anything other than this and she needs to feel only me.

"Do you know what you're doing, Itachi? Truly?"

I took a breath, calming myself down, reminding myself that this is my best friend and killing him wouldn't do anything.

"I always know what i'm doing."

"Not when it comes to her."

I chuckled lowly. I didn't deny it and that in of itself is a fucking problem. "I still know what i'm doing."

"This was a pipe dream you had years ago when you were filled with rage and vengeance."

I smiled. "I'm still filled with rage and vengeance, the difference is now she's in my life."

"You think this will make what happened better? You moved past it, you dealt with it and now you want to continue down this path? Continue with this plan?"

Wrong. I didn't deal with it, I didn't move on; I just buried that shit deep down and covered it. Only now are all these feelings coming out and it's because of her.

"Nothing could stop me from seeing this through. Nothing."

He scoffed then and shook his head. "You love her."

I didn't need the fucking reminder, I didn't need to be hit with the feeling of guilt- I didn't have time to deal with that.

"That has never been the issue." I gritted out.

"No. The issue is letting her be collateral damage in a plan she has no fucking clue about. The issue is that you can have a fulfilling life but yet, you choose the opposite. You love her, Itachi but you still want to do this?"

"Yes and you know why." Just not the whole story.

He sighed heavily, his eyes filling with disappointment and anger. "She has and had nothing to do with that and you know that."

I scoffed. "You think she's so innocent? She destroyed me!"

"Destroyed you? How?!" He stood up and held open his arms. "Tell me, Itachi because none of us know the whole story! You told the parts that you knew would keep us on the same path as you but I know better. You're holding something back and I deserve to know."

"You deserve fuck all." I growled out and he started chuckling before escalating to a full blown cackle.

"How did she destroy you?" He asked when he calmed down.

CROW (ITACHI X READER)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें