Chapter 10:

Y/N

"Is everything okay?" He has asked me this five times since I have seen him and the question was making my irritation rise.

"Yup." I stared down at the menu, he took me to another fancy restaurant. One that I had no doubt he owned since we were in a private dining room; only a screen door separating us from everyone else.

I was starting to resent his restaurants because did he bring his women here? Fuck them in this private room? I was making myself sick and bile was rising in my throat. I knew he took them to one's he owned, the media always talked about their dates, specifically giving out the locations of them.

"He loves to spoil them! His best restaurants, jewels, trips...Where will he take them next?!"

I internally faked gagged because materialistic things only went so far; i'd be content at him with him and Izuna.

The worst part was that Izuna wasn't even here, I wished he was; maybe he would be able to calm me down. Although I could guess how the night would go and didn't want him to see that. A blessing and a curse, I guess.

"Angel.."

"Please don't call me that." I opted for asking nicely as I looked up at him and his brows furrowed.

"Why?"

"I'm not your angel."

His eyes narrowed and he leaned back in his seat, his forefinger lifted and he rubbed a line back and forth under his bottom lip. The door opened signaling someone, most likely our server coming in.

"Get the fuck out." He said without looking, his voice was even but the way it was delivered he might as well have been yelling.

When we were alone again, I raised a brow. "That was rude."

"Ask."

I scoffed. "Ask what?"

"There's obviously something bothering you and I know you well enough to know that even if I ask, you wouldn't tell me. So instead, ask me whatever you want."

"How do I know you'll tell me the truth?" He paused and I waited, I had a feeling that his answer he'll give will only be half a truth.

"Depending on the question, I will answer as truthfully as I can." Methodical, that's what that answer was; one he probably have used on more than one occasion.

"Hmm." I picked up my wine glass and took a large gulp, needing to prioritize which questions I wanted answered. "What happened the night you disappeared?" I knew what the news said, curiously I wondered if he'd give me the same story.

He did. "My parents were murdered. I was placed in the system with Sasuke." He said it so robotically, it was so monotone, like he was explaining the goddamn weather.

"That you answering as truthfully as you can?"

He nodded once and I held in my growl of annoyance. "Don't trust me?"

"It's not that. I trust you more than anything but you don't trust me."

"Why wouldn't I trust you?"