9: Rules (EDITED)

I look at him nervously, wondering whether or not he'll actually listen to the conditions that I've set but he needs to

I look at him nervously, wondering whether or not he'll actually listen to the conditions that I've set but he needs to. I don't have the patience or the nerve to accept this mate bond if he doesn't accept these rules. Without them, how could I ever trust him or move on from this? I now know that what he's done was for a reason but does that change how nervous I feel going into this. I need something that will help me make the right decision. Do I accept this mate bond and learn to love this man? Or do I leave this place with my mother in search of my little sister and forget that this man existed?

"Rule number 1, you will need to let me out of this house by myself. I'm an adult, I can handle myself." I stare into his eyes, trying to see his reaction. "Do you understand?" He nods his head, a sigh leaving his lips.

"Okay, then I'll continue. I'm gonna be talking for a while so please write these down." I laugh, my mood lifting a bit at his annoyed expression. He still grabs a paper and pen though. "Rule number 2, don't touch me unless I let you know it's okay. I need to figure out by myself whether or not I can accept this mate bond and if you touch me it's hard to be rational."

He smirks at me for a moment and I squirm in my seat at the heated look in his eyes. I cough and try to pretend that I can't feel it but it's so hard when the mate bond starts screaming for him. Ugh, maybe if he was less attractive this would be easier.

"Rule number 3, let me hug, touch, give platonic kisses to whoever I please. You have hurt me in so many different ways, you don't get to be possessive. If any of these rules are broken, I will reject you and leave you here, Understood?"

Adonis stares at me like I'm crazy. He lifts his eyebrow up and his eyes darken in aggravation. If I didn't need to seem assertive, I would've melted in my seat. He looks so damn attractive.

"I was okay with the other two but I swear if you do any of that nonsense with another person in my presence, I'll snap their limbs like twigs and slap them with their dismembered parts. I know you need time to forgive me but I'm not letting my mate play around with other men. Ever. I'm not writing that rule down."

"No, listen to what I'm saying to you, Adonis. I've said this before and I will say this again, you don't own me. I'm my own person. I get that you don't want to see me with other people.I'm forced to feel the same way as well because of the matebond but if you trust me, you'll know I won't cheat. If I'm going to accept this mate bond, we're going to have to work together to understand one another. I need trust in a relationship or this isn't going to work."

"Fine, but make no mistakes, I can try to handle the hugging but no kissing at all to anyone but your mom or sister. I won't be able to deal with anything more."

"Okay, that's fine with me."

"Rule 4, don't you dare put your hands on me or my family in any violent manner and if I feel like you're emotionally abusing me too, it's all over. I won't tolerate that nonsense."

"I'd never try to hurt you..."

I sigh, honestly I wish I could believe that but he's scared me multiple times. I don't want to regret this so hopefully he's telling me the truth but who knows at the end of the day.

"Rule 5, this is the last one now, just treat me with respect and decency, okay?"

"Okay."

He stalks close to me, his big blue eyes paralyzing me. I can feel his body heat around and little sparks travel up my arms as his fingers dance across them. His torturously luscious lips move down my neck and before I can even get myself to move his teeth elongate and pierce through my skin. I hiss out a sharp breath and a tear falls down my face. He licks the spot where he marked me and I moan, loudly, at the sensation.

I angle my neck to the side wanting, no, needing so much more. He peppers kisses down my neck and I sigh in content. He chuckles against my neck and I gasp. Pushing my hands against his chest, I pry myself off of him. Groaning, I ran out of his office. I'm glad that we could come to an agreement but the mark is burning my body up so much I can't breathe.

He marked me, the connection between us grows stronger every passing second. Every single step I take away from his office, feels like pieces of my heart are being torn out of my chest.

Wanton lust keeps coursing through my veins. Every breath I take I'm trying to fight the urge to run back into his office and let him take me. My panties are soaking and my nipples are hardening, I run into my room and run straight to the bathroom. I run straight to my shower and douse cold water over myself but that never goes away because all that I can think about is Adonis.

My hands run down my body as I try to sate this monstrous heat but no matter how I touch myself the heat refuses to go away. I whimper and moan as my whole body calls for him but I can't do anything but touch myself shamelessly. I imagine his entirety as my fingers rub my clit and my wet vagina throbs as I imagine him entering me mercilessly. I laugh at the irony of the entire situation. I just put in place a rule where he can't touch me without my permission and now I'm here craving him like a hypocrite. 

Another moan leaves my mouth as I put my fingers in my wet hole, thrusting them in as I rub my clit. My pace quickens and I whimper as I imagine he's the one touching me, lusting after me. I cum, my entire body shaking but my body still refuses to calm down. Deciding to just give up on getting rid of this heat I take a quick shower as I gasp and moan and I head to bed. I couldn't fall asleep for a long time because of my stupid body.

 I couldn't fall asleep for a long time because of my stupid body