3: Why? (EDITED)

The mating bond, an instinct that all werewolves have been raised to honor and every little girl dreams of at least once

The mating bond, an instinct that all werewolves have been raised to honor and every little girl dreams of at least once. I've been taught, since I was a young pup, that when you meet your mate your whole life starts making more sense and you begin to feel complete. I remember dreaming of the perfect guy that I'd meet, and at first sight, he'd understand and accept everything about me. I should've realized that something like that is just a dream and that my mom and dad were probably just lucky. If only I could reject him, maybe I wouldn't have to sit here feeling all of this for this terrifying man. To reject him, I'd have to solidify the mating bond and that means he'd have to mark me and I don't want to go through that. Why should I allow this man to sink his teeth into my neck? The thought of him marking me makes me shudder in pleasure, I hate the idea but my body's going berserk.

Adonis, the man who's towering over me with a curious glint in his eyes, is responsible for the destruction of my pack. He's taken my parent's hostage and he locked me in this room that I can only describe as a dungeon with these creepy twins who've made it their mission to scare the shit out of me. Why did fate choose him to be mine? I hate this. I can feel his gaze on me, my tail is wagging and my ears are at attention and I wish I could hide them but they refuse to go away despite myself. 

I move my hands to cover my ears, and I look up in the process only to flinch as his entrancing blue eyes bores into me. Its like he can see every part of my soul and the uncomfortable feeling makes my skin itch. I try to back away from him but he ignores my hesitation and he follows my every movement. Finally, I get control over my ears and my tail and I get them to go away. MY fangs are still out but so long as I don't talk or growl it'll be hard to notice, thank the Moon Goddess. 

He doesn't bother to remove me from my chains. He doesn't ask me questions or interrogate me like the strange twins suggested he would. All he does is silently stare at me as the chains attached to my feet dig into my skin while I sit on the cold, hard floor. I think I hate this man, despite my body so desperately yearning for him. My emotions are all over the place and I can't think properly, and I can do is pretend that he isn't affecting me.

He stares at me, his arms crossed and this bored look in his eyes. I scowl, he might be my mate but he doesn't care about me at all. I'm sitting here shaking from the cold and feeling the rush of the mate bond so strongly that I feel like if I could stand up, I'd lose control of myself and kiss him. I think it might just kill me if I were to see him in the position I am and yet... he's totally fine. I suck my teeth, frustrated by these seemingly one-sided feelings. 

He's got such a powerful and dominating aura and it calls to me, I want to touch him. I can't keep my traitorous eyes away from him. My gaze wanders to his soft and plump limps, I wonder what it would feel like to kiss him. I want to run my fingers through his ginger-brown hair and pull his head toward me. I want to squeeze his biceps as he hold me up and I want kiss him so hard, we're both breathless and panting. I shake my head, trying to rid myself of these embarrassing thoughts but to no avail.