His Backstage Lover - Chapter 6

No calls, no messages, no mail. Such a weird series of events, i've tried to keep myself distracted. Arriving home after a long day, I change into a comfy matching set with a glass of wine.  The living room is lit with winter scented candles bringing out the homely smells and snug lighting. 'Knock knock knock', a petite sound from the door. I open the door, "Hi Y/N.. can I come in?". A wave shocks over me but I hide any reaction appearing, nodding he walks in holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. Reds, whites, pinks, like valentines.

His eyes ponder around before looking at myself, "I'm sorry for the other night.. if I can explain everything..". Sighing I reply, "Do you want a drink?". Nodding with a small smile he seats as I bring over a glass of wine. "I don't want to sound cliche but, that night I did drink too much. I wasn't thinking straight, and bad as that sounds, the reason why I wasn't texting you was because I was so heavy into working, my phone honestly was dead for days. I'd work, sleep, work, sleep on repeat. But there wasn't a day I didn't think about you". Silently listening I have no words, no arguments just a gaze. I can't help but eyeful him. "And I took it out on you, that wasn't fair. I'm really sorry Y/N.".

Placing my hands on top of his, I gesture with a smile in acceptance. He beams back brushing my hair behind my ears before caressing my cheek. Our eyes connect as the spark inflames between us. "Thank you for coming over, I missed seeing you", I admit modestly. "I miss you every second", both flushing at the sweetness of this convo. The air is tranquil and mellow, pulling his hands leading him to the sofa we sit down and cuddle with blankets as I rest my head on him. No words needed to be said but our bodies speak for us. A soothing romance.

I look up to him as he exchanges back. The way his smile lights me up, his blonde hair brushed back in the perfect sense. His subtle stubble beard bring dominance to him. He's perfect, he's a goddess. "What?", he says before I press our lips together. The feeling of his softness on mine, I needed him. He needed me. A small kiss soon turns to passion as his hands cup my waist, pulling me on his lap. Our mouths cannot part, his grip runs up my back as my hands brush through his hair. "What was that for?", he chuckles pulling away. "I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me..", I say, proceeding to climb off his lap before he pulls me back on. "No, stay here, this is perfect". He utters gazing at my lips, he moved his hand to my face pulling me in for a kiss intensely. We can't get enough of each other.

I pull away again, a wave of emotion overthrows my chest. I know it's silly but I can't help thinking about what happened. Climbing off Austin turns to me.
"Is something wrong?" concerningly he asks.
"Sorry, I don't know..", Austin plays with my hair before I rest my head on him.
"I know this is about what happened, if there's anything I can do i'll do it okay?", Austin says proceeding hold my face up with his two hands.
"Anything, I love you Y/N. I really do", A tear rolls down my cheek. Not because of everything that's been going on but because I love him too.
"Hey hey, why the tears", he asks brushing them off my cheek. I hug him tightly as he strokes my hair.
"I love you too Austin", I mumble into his chest.