His Backstage Lover - Chapter 1

The crowd roars at his end performance as he begins to exit the stage. His ocean blue eyes overpower me, a sharp stare with passion. I could feel my body reacting, the room got hotter, my cheeks were heated and so was I. The room became a blur as it was just me and him in the moment. A feeling overthrows me, something unexplainable. Sweats drips from his ethereal tanned skin as he walks off the stage, my eyes were fixated on him until the moment he was out of sight. Making a last minute impulse I pushed through the crowd desperate to find him, I know our second of interlocked eyes wasn't mutual, it felt more than that. I was longing to investigate.

Entering a dark hallway, looking at every doorway, I make constant awareness of my surroundings. I come across a door, 'Austin Butler' read on it with a golden star. My hearts racing, I'm a hot mess. I'm meeting the man OF my dreams, IN my dreams, in the most unorganised way. I pull my composure and gently knock, I can't believe i'm doing this, what am I doing, I should run before he opens the door. The door swings open and there he is. Shirtless. His muscled body leaning against the door with a towel around his neck, he looks down at me and yet again we lock eyes. The tension, the spark, there it is again. I can smell his cologne, his hair gelled as sweat drips off from it. I sure didn't mind. Heat radiated off him. His warmth, his eyes got me started.

"Can I help?", he says with a small smile. His voice so raspy, so coarse and deep. It sounded like it needed a rest but it was so hot. Crap, I probably look like a weirdo staring at him, how long have i've been standing here now saying anything.. "Oh, yeah sorry.. I uh, I probably shouldn't be here" I reply embarrassed, I really shouldn't be here but it was a body over mind moment. I feel like we've known each other for years in just a split second of eye contact. Lame I know, don't judge. "Why don't you come in, I won't tell", he winks widening the door. Hesitantly I walk in taking in the aroma of the room, so clean and tidy. A big rack of clothes centered the room of all styles and colours, truly Elvis' wardrobe. "Thanks for letting me in, I'm sorry to intrude" I say quietly, i'm really not thinking this through. "Not at all, consider yourself lucky". I crack a smile and stand near the door awkwardly, I'm too shy to look at him. My boldness got the better of me.

He lifts his hand offering me a seat, I sit on the cream colour sofa not making myself too comfortable. I can't help but make frequent glances at him, he's un-resistible. His jet black hair scuffed up with little pieces hanging over his forehead. "What brought you here-", "Oh, Y/N", "Y/N". The way he says my name is making this harder. "I-.. I don't really know. I don't know how I managed to get here without being caught..". He chuckles, showing a subtle smirk with his pearl white teeth. He's so perfect. "Well it's nice to have some company so I don't mind".

I feel like a criminal but this felt so right. He seats next to me sitting back with his arm behind the couch. I can feel my face brightening up like chillier, i feel like i'm burningp. So embarrassing. I can sense eyes in my direction which makes me act up more. "I should probably go.. thank y-", I say before being cut off, "Don't go". His hand slightly grips my hand compelling towards him, before I stand to move. I turn my head and our eyes interlock again, our faces inches from distance. I gaze at his lips and back up to his eyes unable to help myself. He does the same.

The moment felt like we were in a typical romance movie but this was now. Unbelievable, I feel like i'm dreaming, I don't want to wake up. We move closer, our lips slightly brushing one another. Our lips fill the gap, so soft and so sincere. A subtle peck, nothing more nothing less.. which is what i expected. Out of the blue, he pulls me in by my arm, our bodies a fraction apart. I gently rest my hand on his cheek before ahe pushes his lips into mine, my chest feels like fireworks ready to explode . This is every girls dream but my reality. He bites my lip pulling away unexpectedly, heavy breathing escalades from each other.

I pull away quickly, i've got too ahead of myself. "I'm so sorry.. I uh shouldn't have done that..". I rush towards the door as so he follows behind. He moves towards me until i'm against the wall, one arm beside my head as he towers over me. Seconds of intense, more than just a returned stare between us. He lifts up my chin towards him, "We both know we want more". God he was so right. Our bodies eager for more, I wanted more, I needed more. I press my lips compassionately to his, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He pulls my waist as my stomach presses against his flaming body. His lips tasted of dominance. My heart was thudding, I knew this was the moment i'll never forget, we'll never forget.

He impatiently lifts me up, grasping my ass as I wrap my legs around him. Our lips not shifting. His hands clenching onto my body of desperation, his lips float towards my jaw kissing it slightly. He trails his lips towards my neck gnawing at it before giving me an imprint of a hickey, letting out a few breathless pants. I felt like I belonged to him. Guiding us both towards the couch, gently laying me down he overshadows me, finishing what he started. Wandering to my chest, his hands exploring underneath my shirt while his lips multi-tasks my physiques. His fingers slip my bra off unclipping it evenly as it drags slowly off my shoulders revealing my bare chest.

My belongings fling to the ground, he drifts back to my face. He instantly acknowledged my lustful need as he begins unbelting his trousers while I do the same. Only a single piece of clothing stopping us from experiencing the significance of a lifetime, he looks down - pausing - as he gives the look of my approval which I return. Continuing to do so he skims my thongs off caressing my body of imperfections. "Your beautiful", he soundlessly announces with his soft tone-full voice giving me goosebumps all over.

He moves on-top, my breasts pressed against his skin as our naked bodies lay bare. His lips fall to my neck as his body does the rest. An unforgettable moment, my chest was roaring he is all I need. It was like me and him are forever. We exchange a gasp before quiet moans fill the muggy room. I wrap my leg around him as the tension arises and our bodies become obsessed. Our grip tightens, my nails scratching his back, his verbal pants becoming music to my ears, the sensation being nothing but wonderment. The fireworks are exploding in this romantic atmosphere that all I can think about is him right here right now.

My whimpers of pleasure escalate as he quickly covers my mouth, making me more turned on. After minutes of passion, our bodies clammy, we let out the last groan, our bodies finally tying as one. He burrows his head in my neck, his heart thuds on my chest as we both interchange breathlessly singularly. Scents of love fills the air, our bodies inseparable but enjoying the company of one another. Running my fingers through his hair, softness caresses between my fingertips.

We both trade sighs of content before a sudden interruption of a pounding knock, "Austin? You in there?", "Uh yeah one second". He shouts back, we both hurrily change before we get seen. "Where do i go?!", I asked worriedly "Stand there", he replies firmly pushing me towards the wall beside the door, he covers my
mouth so I don't make a peep. Opening the door, his producer awaits "Austin, we're leaving now", "I'll be out in a minute I just need to pack my things", "Okay, make it quick". The door closes, we let out a sigh of relief. "I should make my move..". He smiles and nods leaning against the door, "Let me get your phone number, i'd like to stay in touch Y/N". A man who wants to stay in contact? What a dream! I fell in love. "Sure", after exchanging phone numbers, I kiss his cheek goodbye blushing as I make my exit. He watches me leave in admiration.