His Backstage Lover - Chapter 3

The evening passes between myself and Austin, we order take out and drink multiple, well maybe too many, glasses of wine. We end up getting tipsy, "Hey, you should probably stay the night it's not safe for you to leave in the dark" I announce slurred. "Your just saying that because you want me to stay don't you?", his response also slurred. I redden and smile brightly back to his question. He giggles and pulls me close, giving a peck on my lips. "What was that for?" I asked shocked, he leans over me "Shut up and kiss me". Freezing for a second, I pull his shirt towards me kissing his pulpy perfect lips so passionately. A tight kiss that never separates, the kiss that destroys all of the outside world and is just evolved around me and him.

Immediately he grips my waist pulling me towards him as our lips don't detach. His body pressing mine, the feels of overprotection like he owns me. That nothing can hurt me, no one can get to me and no one can have me. Just him, i'm his, he's mine. The softest lips you'll ever meet towards, just like a pillow, like a feather brushing the hairs on your skin so graciously that you get goosebumps type of soft. He lifts me up walking us both towards the nearest bedroom while my legs are wrapped firmly around his hips. Entering the bedroom, dropping me on the bed he directly takes his shirt off. I rip off my shirt and bra throwing it towards him as he smirks and jumps on top of me.

Graising his lips mildly across my collarbone making me electrified. His kisses make their way down to my lower chest as he graciously caresses them. Making me wanting him more than ever. He moves up towards my face lifting my chin up, pressing his lips into mine before asking. "Are you sure you want this.. me.. again?", my face waves with worry to him, "Of course I do", I reply resting my hands on his cheek, "I wouldn't ever want this with anyone else". The twinkle in his eyes appear in relief. We share a passionate kiss like a burst of energy feeling the insides out of each other. I slowly take his belt off unzipping his trousers hinting for more as he does so while I do too. No time wasted, a sensual moment filled with desire, our bodies to connect and withdrawn as one.

An awaited special moment begins as breathtaking feels start to erupt, we gasp. Gripping my wrist he moves them above my head causing restriction as he grasps my thigh with his other hand. He pushes his tipness towards my heated slit making my body urgently weak and ready for his full use. Slowly pushing his heat inside he leaves it in as he waits for me to take his full length. His crystalloid eyes now dark like the deep sea full of lust eye me down as my back arches slightly. Groans float in the room as one's bodies become hot to touch.I hold him tighter pulling him towards me, I clutch my lips to his in desperation as we both struggle to kiss one back.

Whimpers of joy escape his mouth, a smirk whips across my face. I've never heard him make this sound before but it sure was hot. Our bodies become weaker as pants become louder, burning love filled our chests towards each other. My tightness aroused him making out desperation more tense for each other. Burying his head in my neck his grunts and groans become like a melody for me as it cascades through one in and our the other like a song. The rooms fills of sweet sighs and passion. His body pressing against mine, the weight bringing comfort. My fingers tangled in his charcoal locks, sweaty to the touch. "Fuck...", he grunts in my ear. He enjoyed this, he enjoyed you. He hadn't experienced this much sexual pleasure as he has with you. You were special. Considering he was your first, you wanted him to be your last too.

The rapture begins as the fireworks explode with satisfaction. Back arching, hangs gripping, our sweaty bodies sticking. Veins popping out. From the previous time he already figured out when I was close, he had me all figured out. He has me wrapped around his finger. And he was wrapped around mine. Breathlessly we lay beside each other, chests panting as deep heavy breathing alarms. Our bodies weak and tired. He pulls my waist his hand hot to the touch on my soft skin. Draping the covers over us, our bare bodies share as one. I nuzzle my nose into his chest. I feel his heart beating fast. His finger trips trail across my spine making my hairs arise. "Your my bestest girl..", he mumbles in a tired manner. My stomach does a coil of butterflies., we trade a kiss. His swollen velvet lips shading yours, sharing a tired but passionate kiss as our tongue plays between themselves. I pull away resting my head taking a content sigh before whispering. "What made you open the door to me?". He groans "Hm" poor man was exhausted, although in the dark I could picture his smile across his handsome face."When I saw you on stage I knew instantly you were special". His raspy, tired voice was another level of hotness. I can't help but grin, it felt nice to be wanted.

Wrapping his arms around me tightly in protection. I've never felt this way before about anyone, and to experience this wonderful feeling and moment is truly something unexplainable. I muzzle my head closer to him kissing his neck. I feel attached, I feel like i've known him for years. I don't know if that's a bad thing seeing as we've only known each other for 48 hours.

The night lays dark as all mammals lay asleep in their lovebirds couples. The twinkling stars shine through the clouds filling the sky with imagination. Streets are quiet, the wind is clear. The peaceful evening rests amongst the night sky. And with that being said we both sleep peacefully, nothing more, nothing less can break this beautiful moment..