His Backstage Lover - Chapter 2

The sunset arrives shining through the blinds of my room awaking me. I lean over checking my phone as a message appears from Austin, "Yesterday was great, i'd love to see you again ;)". "I'd love too, that'll be really nice :), I reply. My heart flutters like an explosion of butterflies as my face lights up with joy like a little kid. What a great way to wake up. I prepare myself for a days work in the café. It was a cute little café in the corner of the town, it would always bring warmth from the fresh scents of pure coffee grinds.

Entering inside I spent a hardworking day making coffee and serving customers. A young gentlemen walks in with sunglasses and a black beanie. I glanced over thinking how recognisable he is but brush it off with distractions. But those lips.. I recognise them. The soft plump that reflect a shine with every lick, the pinky mellow tone that compliments his skin tone. He walks over beginning to order, "Can I have a large mocha with a shot of espresso please, no sugar", he reports. His voice was the same, it has to be. The ruffle tone with a purity radiating out, but coarse and deep. I reply with a smile and begin making the order in deep thought of who this man is that I am conscious of.

"Large mocha with an espresso shot?", I announce. He appears smiling and takes the drink before turning away to be seated. A whiff of strong cologne scent tickles my nose, the scent of muskiness, the scent I remember from last night. I stand there in a stare, a stare at him. Embarrassing. Pulling his glasses slightly down he winks at me and seats beside a window. I feel my face instantly burning up, so I quickly proceed towards the back for fresh air. A perfect time to take a break.

Seated outside on the steps, a crisp breeze hits my face as the sun shines down. I close my eyes poking my nose in the air taking in the feels that brush my hair back. Peaceful disturbance makes me jump when my phone pings, I quickly take a look in hopes it's the man i've been waiting for but it wasn't. Disappointment crowds over my body. I get up to stretch before shouting in the door, "Going for a walk! Be back in 30 mins!". What better way than a walk to clear my head and take in the nature.

Walking for a while I stop at a bench close to an open fielded part covered in beautiful blossom flowers with the scent of newly cut grass. The clouds were clear as the sky radiates a baby blue colour, the trees swaying with the sounds of wind hollowing my ears. Children laughing, dogs barking, birds chirping, was nothing but a pleasing feeling. A figure sits on the bench, not taking any notice my only focus on the greenery, I get stopped in my tracks. "It's a beautiful day today, don't you think so?".

"What are you doing here?! Your going to get caught!", I say quietly but in urgency. "Relax, nothing will happen. You look beautiful when your busy working you know?". That's the most i've heard him say which is embarrassing to admit. My cheeks flush up as I can't help but grin slightly. A fondly smile arises on his face as he wraps his arms around my shoulders. So affectionate in public and the fact that he barely knows me- i'm shocked. "Your really chill for being a famous actor in public", I say in a cautious manner. "I'm used to it, plus, i'm here with you aren't I?". A snug sensation fills my chest with comfort.

His fingers wonder between the strands of my chestnut brown hair. I move slightly closer towards him, I feel safe, this feels like home. Thoughts after thoughts raid my mind on how to proceed the conversation further. Just go for it, stop thinking so deeply into it. "..Would you want to come over, to mine.. after I finish work..?", I declaringly ask. "I thought you'd never ask". We both giggle before I check my phone. "My times up i'm afraid", I sigh deeply not wanting to leave this precious moment. "I'll be waiting here for you", he says before I stand up. I smile and wave before heading back to the café.

A few hours pass, grabbing my things I walk out. The suns setting as it begins to get dark. Austin isn't at the bench like he said. Huffing slightly I walk around cluelessly before two hands are place on my waist and i'm spun around. I gasp and there he is, he giggles "Did I scare ya?", "Yes you did!" I say gently slapping his chest. We both walk to my car to drive to my apartment. It's a small 2 bedroom apartment with an open kitchen and living room attachment, small but cosy. I always light candles and have many lights to make the room comfortable.

We arrive walking in, he looks around taking his jacket and shoes off. "Nice place you've got here", Smiling I walk in grabbing us some drinks in wine glasses. "Mini celebration drinks", he chuckles seating down on the sofa as I hand him the glass "What's this for?", I seat beside him "Hm, to.. your arrival", He furrows his eyebrows as he snickers, we clink glasses taking a sip. I surprisingly feel comfortable in his presence despite him being a legit celebrity/stranger?-

We sit there in silence. God i'm making this awkward, say something! say something!! He turns towards me and begins to speak but no words come out. I tilt my head in confusion as to what he was about to say. "Your quite the something Y/N, i'd love to spend more time together you know", I blush HARD. This feels like a fairytale. "I'm sure we can make that happen" I reply trying to contain my excitement.

The evening passes between myself and Austin, we order take out and drink multiple, well maybe too many, glasses of wine. We end up getting tipsy, "Hey, you should probably stay the night it's not safe for you to leave in the dark" I announce slurred. "Your just saying that because you want me to stay don't you?", he responds also slurred. I blush and smile brightly back to his question. He giggles and pulls me close, giving a peck on my lips. "What was that for?" I asked shocked, he leans over me "Shut up and kiss me". Freezing for a second, I pull his shirt towards me kissing his pulpy perfect lips so passionately. A tight kiss that never separates, the kiss that destroys all of the outside world and is just evolved around me and him.