His Backstage Lover - Chapter 5

Upcoming towards a week of Austin being away for work, i've missed him dearly but of course i'm still upset from what I saw a few days ago. Taking a break from work I sit outside checking my phone profusely, nothing. An uneasy feeling makes known in my stomach, being alone gathers too much thoughts for my brain to compel. Walking back in I spot the one and only Austin Butler, panic overthrows me. "Andy i've got to go uh, family emergency i'm sorry..". Surrendering frantically I proceed to pack my things to leave before running out, Austin spots me giving a questioning look. I wanted to get far away, and far away is what I did.

Striking my apartment door shut behind me follows by a knock. My heart pounding from dashing but knowing who it is, I slowly creak the door open. "Hey sweetheart! You okay?.. You rang out of the cafe. Your pale." Smiling awkwardly I let him in, "Heyyy! Oh yeah i'm fine just didn't feel well". He gives a concerned look tailed by a head kiss. A moment of satisfaction overpowers me but soon clenched back to the unsettling feel. After seating and offering a drink we chit chat for sometime till silence occurs.

"Hey can I ask you something?", I ask. My insides are screaming. "Of course what's up?", he replies taking a sip. "I saw the news.. with you and the model..", no reaction. "Ah.. yeah", he chillingly returns. I give him a look that says 'just yeah?'. "I just want to say if you have a girlfriend then maybe we should-", "No she's not my girlfriend". Uhh. "Oh.. well uh, whatever we have.. i'm not someone to just fuck and dump". I'm cracking. It's hard to just stay calm. "Fuck and dump? Is that what you think of this as?", his tone resonated intense. "No, but i'm just saying. I don't want my feelings to be messed around you know", I reason. Austin stands up, this feels like a silly break up. "I'm offended you think that, I thought highly of you Y/N". That arose me.

"Your offended?! Bare in mind we fucked, and your kissing a girl. You can't expect me not to have some sort of feelings Austin", I stop. Unaware of what i've revealed, maybe I do have feelings. But how can one help not displaying such? "So you have feelings for me?", he interrogates raising an eyebrow. "That's not the point. But, it was my first time.. you were my first time. And not that we are a couple but it hurts seeing someone your fond off kiss someone else. I just thought you'd at least think somewhat the same as me". I hope that hit him. He rolls his eyes exhibiting a pissed off smile. "I don't see the problem here, why are you so bothered about what I do in my personal life?". Jaw drops, heart drops, everything drops. What's happened to the sensual moment we had where nothing evolved in us but around us. Or the moment of just sitting in the park in our own world looking to the horizon?

"That's not fair.." I utter heartbreakingly. "No you know what's not fair Y/N", he claims walking closer to me. "That fact that you don't know shit about me and for you to barge into my private business is selfish", he exclaims pointing his finger at me. Tears surround my eyes, it's hard to not be emotional especially when i'm not used to being divulge in something like this. Maybe he's right, why do I care so much? "Back off, what we had was just.. a one off okay?". Just a one off. "So I was right", I mumble, dighting my eyes dry as I stand up. His eyes didn't fall off me, it was like he was watching my every move. "Maybe you should go Austin" I sigh. "No what did you say", "I didn't say anything", "Yes you did cmon say it", he shifts towards me. "So I was right, fuck. and. dump.", our lips press. He kisses me, gentle but held fury.

Shoving his chest I move away. "No, no you can't do that. Leave now Austin". Walking towards the door awaiting for his follow but he still stands there, his face just content. No emotion, not the same Austin I knew a week ago who's face held much passion. "Leave", raising my voice in desperation. Water full erupts as my voice cracks, anger that turns into tears without default. But still, he remains stood. Stomping towards him i grab his shirt pulling him "LEAVE LEAVE GET OUTTTT", shouting with much feeling and no thought. Eventually he leaves back facing me behind the door frame. Gazing at him with streams running down my cheek he turns around, our eyes connect. "Y/N.." Slam. Perfect timing. Sob. I slide down the door till my body thumps to the ground. Weeps of tears being heard from outside the door.