Li Zan opened two cans of Coke, handed her one, and said, "Clink a glass?"
Song Ran picked up the Coke can and touched it with him. The cans were pressed against each other: "Today is New Year's Eve, do you want to say New Year blessings?"
Li Zan said: "I hope you are in good health, writing your book smoothly, and being in a good mood every day."
Song Ran said: "Then I hope you are safe, that all your wishes come true, and that all your wishes can come true."
He laughed: "This is too greedy."
She said: "Don't be greedy. I know you don't have many wishes, so it doesn't matter, everything can come true."
"A-Zan," she asked, "what wish do you have at this moment?"
Li Zan took a sip of Coca-Cola, smiled slightly, and said, "I want to go home."
"I think so too. It's okay, I'll be back soon."
He raised his hand and touched her head.
I feel homesick.
However, with her here, it feels like home.
Three simple dishes were eaten by the two of them, and there was no rice left.
Outside the window, night falls. 
At this time, it is already past midnight in China, and it is the time to set off fireworks to celebrate the New Year.
Li Zan looked at the time and said, "It's still early. I'll take you somewhere."
"Where?"
"You'll know when you get there." Li Zan took out a thick coat from her box and put it on her, and then put on a hat and a mask.
There is a big temperature difference between day and night here. At night, the temperature can drop below ten degrees.
Song Ran climbed onto the motorcycle and hugged his waist tightly.
The motorcycle was speeding towards the southern suburbs.
Passing through the empty and dilapidated streets, we soon arrived at the edge of a desert in the suburbs.
At night, the boundless desert actually presents another kind of scenery.
There were stars in the night sky, and there was a faint light on the horizon. The rolling golden desert during the day turned a little white in the night.
The night wind was strong, raising waves of thin sand like hazy flying gauze curtains.
Song Ran slipped out of the car and looked around curiously.  Thinking that this was the purpose of bringing her here.  When he got out of the car, she rubbed against him.
Li Zan turned his head and took off his mask, took her into his arms and asked, "Is it cold?"
"A little bit." She rubbed his leg.
He pulled her hat down and tied the mask she had just taken off back on: "You still need to take off the mask when it's cold?"
She frowned: "What if you want to kiss me?"
Li Zan was stunned for a moment, his clear eyes shining brightly in the night.  A smile appeared on his lips, he fiddled with her ears, took off his mask, lowered his head and kissed her.
She raised her head and leaned in his arms, gently took his lips in her mouth, and rubbed them softly.
The wind and sand were blocked out, and there were only lingering breaths in the small space. The warm breaths blended together and gradually heated up the skin.
She was so enraptured by the kiss that her bones were brittle.
When he let go of her, under the night, her eyes were clear and her cheeks were flushed, and she looked at him with eyes full of love.
His heart softened, he rubbed his cheek against hers, smiled softly and asked, "Is it hot now?"
She hit him lightly on the chest.
Li Zan smiled and opened the motorcycle seat, took out three cubes from the storage box, and placed them side by side on the sand not far away.
It's actually fireworks.

But there is no outer packaging, just rolls of paper tubes.
Song Ran was surprised: "Where did you buy it?"
"Buy?" Li Zan squatted on the ground and touched the lead, then looked back at her, "Is this still available for sale in Dongguo now?"
She reacted immediately: "Did you make it yourself? Can you also make fireworks?"
"..." Li Zan looked at her, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "Do you think this thing has higher technical content than a bomb?"
Song Ran chuckled, threw herself on his back, hugged his neck, and shook him twice: "Materials are hard to find."
"It's not difficult," he said, "I stole some of the materials I usually use to make bombs. Fortunately, I wasn't discovered."
"Will they accuse you if you are discovered?"
"No. If those guys find out, you have to do it for them every now and then."
"You didn't make it for them to play with?"
Li Zan said: "Am I crazy, making fireworks to make a group of men happy?"
Song Ran chuckled, leaned close to his ear, and whispered: "Are you trying to make me happy?"
"..." Li Zan felt that he had dug a hole for himself.
She pecked his ear: "A-Zan, you are so kind."
He lowered his head and didn't answer. He pursed his lips inadvertently, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Get up, let's start the fire."
"Oh." She immediately stood up and stepped back three or four meters.
Li Zan lit the lighter, quickly lit the three fuses one by one, ran back behind Song Ran, and hugged her.
"No!" "No!" "No!"
Fireworks soared into the sky, and the two of them looked up at the same time.
"Bang!" "Bang!" "Bang!"
The sky instantly exploded with blue, purple, and red fireworks.
Song Ran's smile blossomed, and a few seconds later, golden stars shone out behind the disappearing fireworks.
"Even this?!" She exclaimed and looked up. This was the first time she had stood at such a close distance to enjoy the fireworks.
Pink, green, and golden flowers, colorful, bloom in the night sky, blooming grandly before your eyes.  Starlight fell and hit her face. She shrank her neck and shuddered reflexively, but the flowers disappeared.  The next one rises again, covering the entire night sky and the entire field of vision.
The sky was filled with stars, and she could no longer tell whether they were stars or fireworks.
She was so forgetful that she suddenly remembered something important and shook his hand: "Is it time to make a New Year's wish now?" She immediately said, "My wish is that we are safe and sound!"
But he didn't speak.
She turned back and looked up at him: "A-Zan, make a wish!"
He whispered something, but she didn't hear it clearly just as the fireworks exploded in the sky.
She was attracted by the fireworks and looked at the sky.
Finally, the fireworks dissipated, leaving no trace.
The surroundings fell into silence, with only the whistling of the wind.  While she was still looking at the sky with nostalgia, Li Zan hugged her tightly and said, "Ran Ran, happy Spring Festival."
On the way home, she wore a hat and a mask, leaned behind him, and closed her eyes happily.  The night wind whistled in her ears, and she seemed unable to hear it. There were only colorful fireworks in front of her eyes.
This New Year's Eve, she is very happy.
It was late at night when they returned home. The two simply tidied up and went to bed.
Li Zan closed his eyes and lay flat for a while, then suddenly the corners of his lips curled up: "Thirty days countdown," he turned over and took her into his arms, murmuring softly, "We're going home."
"I'm counting the days too." She said, "By the way, I didn't hear what New Year's resolution you made today."
He peeled off her underwear and said, "Go home early."
"Oh." She kicked off her panties, "That will happen soon."
"Yes. Soon." He said, with a smile on his lips, he turned over and pushed her under him.
……
Over the desert, fireworks bloom,
She exclaimed: "My New Year's wish is peace and security!"
But he didn't speak.
She turned back and looked up at him: "A-Zan, make a wish!"
The light of the fireworks reflected on her face. He lowered his head and whispered in her ear: "Marry you."