One Man Security Team

Y/N and the Greengrass family arrived at the stadium, with Daphne still being blown away by his suit. The fact that she had already seen him in a suit countless times before over the years didn't matter to her, every time she saw him wearing the suit she couldn't help herself.

They were talking on the way to the VIP box, with Y/N looking around and seeing the minister's box, he made a note of where it was mentally before continuing.

The thunderous roar of both crowds echoed through the stadium and the field in turn as Y/N smiled. Y/N was sat with Daphne as the group of women who had been eyeing him up arrived in the stadium on behalf of the Bulgarian national team. Instantly most of the men were enamoured with them.

"Alfred, get back here." Adorabella said as she dragged her husband back to his seat, Daphne smirked and then looked to Y/N who was calm as ever. Adorabella let a sigh out before speaking again. "Veela."

Y/N looked at Daphne for a moment before lighting his cigarette, sitting in his seat as he watched the display. Then the Irish arrived carrying out their own pre match show, Eventually the minister announced the start of the match and it began. Y/N stood up, looking at Daphne.

"I'll be back in a minute." Y/N said as he left. Heading to the stairs and climbing them.

...

"Fuck...me...this is a tall stadium." Y/N muttered to himself as he kept climbing the stairs. A few more minutes passed and Y/N finally reached the same floor as the ministers box, he had left his coat in the VIP box with Daphne. As he entered the ministers box Y/N saw Lucius and Fudge talking with the Bulgarian minister for magic and none other than Karkaroff. Y/N followed one of the waiters into the kitchen, there was a brief pause before Y/N left the kitchen alone wearing the waiters coat and carrying a tray, he headed up to the weasley's and approached Harry and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Y/N? What are you doin' here, I thought you were in the VIP box with Daphne, and what are you dressed like a waiter for?" Harry asked as Y/N raised a brow.

"I'll explain later, I need you to lend me your glasses for a disguise." Y/N said as Harry looked around.

"Why?"

"Because I'm doing a specsavers advert, why do you think?" Y/N said sarcastically as Harry sighed before handing his glasses over.

"Bring them back before the end of the game." Potter said as Y/N nodded.

As he stepped back into the ministers box, Y/N carried the tray of drinks to everyone and handed them out, knowing Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius' preferred drinks, the then used the empty drinks glasses to figure out which one belonged to which minister.

"Sorry to dash Lucius, but I must be heading off to talk to Bagman, the Triwizard Tournament is a lot of work." Fudge said as he stood up with his drink and left.

"Minister." Lucius regarded calmly as Fudge left before turning to the Bulgarian minister and Karkaroff. The Bulgarian minister stood up and left, heading off to attend to his own business with his family in another box. Y/N meanwhile stayed in cover, acting like he was waiting in case anyone made an order. "Is everyone in place?"

"Yes. Our friends vill arrive after zhe game." Karkaroff said as Y/N listened to them. "Vhat about Potter?"

Y/N's ears perked up at the sound of Harry's name.

"He will be dealt with soon enough."

"And vhat of Voolfe?"

"I told you to leave him out of this...I don't want either of my sons anywhere near this." Lucius said as Y/N paused for a moment before Narcissa raised her hand elegantly. Y/N approached, listening to the conversation next to him while Narcissa gave her order. Draco put his hand out bluntly, placing it on Y/N's chest.