The other party knows that he has met an expert and is afraid that his whereabouts will be exposed, so he chooses a way to escape.
Li Zan went to chase him, but the person behind him grabbed his clothes tightly.
Song Ran grabbed his waist and put her head on his back, making him tremble.
Li Zan paused for a moment, and within this moment of hesitation, the two people quickly ran out of the alley.
He turned to look behind him and said in a somewhat serious tone, "It's okay."
She remained in that position without moving, still trembling slightly, her fingers holding his clothes tightly.
Li Zan stood quietly and let her adjust herself.
After a while, Song Ran slowly regained her composure and let go of him.
Li Zan turned around and comforted softly: "Don't be afraid, it's okay."
Song Ran was still a little confused and asked, "Why are you here?"
Li Zan was stunned, lowered his head and touched the back of his head, and said: "Zhao Yuanli was arrested. The atmosphere here is not good, there are many gangsters who take money to do things, and there are always cases of journalists being retaliated against..."
He became suspicious and came over to take a look, intending to make sure she was at home safely before leaving.  But she has no one at home.  Guessing that she would be home late, he simply patrolled the alley near her home.
He said: "I just happened to get off work and stopped by to take a look. I was about to leave, but I didn't expect to bump into it by such a coincidence..."
Song Rancai didn't believe it and said softly: "I'm not a fool."
Li Zan: "..."
She looked up at him, the girl's eyes were dark and clear in the dark night.
Li Zan paused, not knowing what to say next.
He pursed his lips and said, "They didn't succeed this time, so they probably won't come again. However, for safety's sake, it's better not to live here alone. Where are your parents' house?"
Song Ran didn't want to go home, but she was afraid of living alone, so she could only make do with it.
She said: "Over there in the archives."
"I'll take you there."
Song Ran nodded: "Okay."
Li Zan stopped a car on the roadside and told his master to go to the archives.
Song Ran leaned on the back seat, still unable to recover, and said sadly: "I didn't expect that I would be retaliated against."
Li Zan said: "Since you are in this business, you should have heard something about it."
"I've heard of it. But if it doesn't happen to me, it always feels very far away." She stared blankly into the void.  The light from the street outside the car window shone on her face, making her cheeks particularly soft and pure.
Li Zan looked at her quietly for a while and asked softly: "Why are you coming back so late today?"
She came back to her senses and turned to look at him: "Colleagues from the unit are having dinner and seeing off."
He smiled lightly: "Has your resignation been approved?"
"Well." Song Ran said, inadvertently twisting her shoulders in his direction, feeling a little more energetic, "I will probably become a freelance reporter in the future. But... I haven't told anyone about this idea before. is you."
The smile on Li Zan's lips slowly widened and he said, "I'm honored."
"Thank you also. What you said the other day reminded me that what I am best suited for is record-keeping. I finally figured it out." Song Ran smiled contentedly and asked, "What about you, I didn't even have time to ask you in the text message. Why did you leave your job?"
"I'm going back to the team." Li Zan said, slowly telling her everything, including going back to study, receiving treatment, and waiting to return to his original post.
Song Ran was surprised: "Really?"
   "real."
"That's great." She thought to herself and said.  As he spoke, he couldn't help but laugh, with a big smile on his face.
Li Zan looked at her and asked slowly: "Are you so happy?"
"I'm happy for you." She said sincerely, "Isn't that what you have always wanted to do? Now you can go back to study and slowly wait for recovery. How great it is."

Yes, that’s great.
Li Zan smiled and looked away at the light outside the window.  Even the dim street lights looked warm.
The Archives Office is not far away and will arrive soon.
As the taxi entered the family's courtyard, Song Ran tilted her head and looked out the window.
In early March, the trees on both sides of the road had already sprouted new buds.  On an early spring night, the air is crisp and the vegetation is growing.
In the flower bed, the winter jasmine flowers have sprouted, and the small bright yellow buds are twisted on the fresh green branches.
Song Ran lay down by the window and said, "Spring jasmine flowers."
Li Zan lowered his shoulders, took a look, and said, "Maybe it will bloom tomorrow."
The taxi parked in the open space in front of the Tongzi Tower.
Li Zan asked the master to wait a moment and said he would come down after sending her upstairs.  The driver looked very understanding and said with a smile: "Okay, there's no rush."
Song Ran was embarrassed and said, "No need to send me up."
But Li Zan had already gotten out of the car.
Song Ran pursed her lips and walked into the corridor silently.
The corridor is old and decayed, with debris accumulated and no one taking care of it.  There is a stale smell in the air.
The light bulb was also broken, and only the night light from outside filtered in, making it dark.
Although Song Ran said she didn't ask him to send her off, now that he was walking beside her, she really felt safe and secure in her heart, and she even slowed down her steps upstairs unconsciously.
He put his pockets in and paid attention to the pace of her feet, fearing that she would accidentally miss the mark.
"How long does it take to get back to your home from here?"
"It's not far, more than ten minutes."
"That's good." She walked around the corner, "You should go to bed early when you go back."
   "Um."
"Thank you for today..." She stepped onto the stairs and turned to look at him. She lost her footing and suddenly slipped down the steps.  He quickly went to help.  She threw herself into his arms, her cheek slid across his chin, her body caressed his body face to face, and she went down the first step.
Li Zan froze for a second.
Song Ran's heart was numb, and her whole body was like a match that was instantly lit, or a match mixed with popping candy; her face, body, and heart were numb and numb like exploding sparks.
She trembled slightly and didn't dare to move.
I had been in close contact with him several times, but I had never felt his body so hard as at this moment.
She thought hopelessly that if he did anything to her now, no matter what he did, she would probably just close her eyes and let it go.  Perhaps even less promising, she could turn into a soft ball of mud and cling to him.
In the dim light, Li Zan's eyes were dim and deep.  He held her firmly, and with that frontal massage, a soft and plump touch stuck to his chest, lingering.  Fierce fire burned his body like oil.
He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple rolling up and down.  He helped her stand upright, and when he spoke again, his voice became darker and asked: "Is it not sprained?"
"No." She whispered, shaking her head, her face already burning.
Too close, they are too close.
She stepped back with one foot and put it on the step, wanting to stand up and distance herself.
But the moment her center of gravity moved up, his hand reached behind her waist and gently pulled her down.  The next second, she fell into his arms again.  He lowered his head, placed his chin against her cheek, and reached behind her with his other hand, holding her in his arms.
Song Ran was completely confused.  She raised her head, dazed, and heard his low call in her ears: "Ran Ran..."
"I like you so much."
His warm and moist breath penetrated into her ears, and her whole body trembled like an electric shock.
She closed her eyes gently, even her breathing was trembling.
She tentatively reached out and hugged his waist, feeling a little confused and illusory, but his hot and powerful body was so real.  It turns out that this is love, a very deep love.  Just a hug makes me feel very happy. I am so happy that my whole body is trembling with sweetness. I am so happy that the countless little joys in my heart are crowded and seem to burst to overflowing.
She spoke very quietly, as if telling a secret: "Me too."
He suddenly chuckled, feeling somewhat relieved.
He turned his head slightly, his chin brushed her hot cheek, and their lips were close at hand.
Breathing rapidly, breath blending.  She suddenly held her breath and froze, waiting for him to approach.
He tilted his head slightly, raised his chin, and his lips lightly touched hers.  Song Ran trembled and closed her eyes.
Li Zan gently touched her with his lips, very carefully and gently, their breaths intertwined, it was an intimacy and ambiguity that only belonged to each other.
It was a very simple and pure kiss, more like a seal.
After a long time, Li Zan let go of her, and he stared at her with clear eyes.
She was shy and secretly happy, and suddenly she covered her mouth and smiled, revealing a pair of black and white eyes with crooked smiles.
He looked at it, curled his lips and smiled, pulled her hand away, lowered his head and kissed her again.
"Well..." Song Ran shrank his neck in shock.
This time, it was a deep kiss.