After get off work, the moment Song Ran walked out of the TV station building, she felt relaxed for the first time.
She walked to the roadside and waited for the bus. When she looked up, she suddenly found new shoots sprouting on the tops of the willow trees.
Today's spring is belatedly coming, but it has finally arrived.
She thought about it and dialed Li Zan's phone number.
After waiting for a while, no one responded.  Just when I was about to hang up, someone picked up the call and said in a clear voice: "Hello?"
Song Ran's heart tightened and she said, "It's me."
He chuckled: "I know."
She turned her back to the street, looked at the bus stop sign, and said, "I suddenly remembered that I owed you a meal last time. Do you still remember?"
He thought for a moment and said slowly: "That's what happened."
"How about I return it to you today." To add some special factors to today, she said, "Today is the first day of March, and the weather is also very good. I think it is a good day."
There was a smile in his words: "Okay."
"Well, let me think about it." She poked the bulletin board with her finger, "What kind of food do you like? Hot pot, Cantonese food..."
"Home cooking," he said. 
"Eh?" She didn't react and thought for a moment, "Then I'll check out the local restaurants..."
"You do it for me." The background there was very quiet, so his voice was particularly clear.
Song Ran was busy and noisy here. She was poking at the billboard and was in a daze when she heard him say: "Didn't you say that your cooking skills are very good and you want me to show them to you?" He said in a low voice, "So you are bragging?"
"Then you will see if I am bragging later." Song Ran raised his chin and said.
"Okay. I'll send you the address."
……
Song Ran got off the bus and saw Li Zan standing on the platform waiting for her.
He was wearing a military training uniform today, and he looked particularly upright and heroic.  She hadn't seen this outfit for a long time, and it seemed strange to her. She asked, "Have you returned to the team?"
"Go back and test." He said.
The two got off the platform and walked across the bicycle lane to the inner sidewalk.  Song Ran was half a step behind him and glanced at him a few more times.  After putting on the military uniform, he looked much tougher.
A bicycle flew past in front of her. She didn't notice it. He held her arm tightly and pulled her back, asking, "Where are you looking?"
Song Ran didn't say anything. When she got on the sidewalk, she whispered, "You still look better in military uniform."
Li Zan glanced sideways at her but didn't reply.
Walking into the vegetable market, a faint meaty smell hits your face. There are fruit and vegetable section, aquatic product section, meat section, sauce section... There are abundant materials and people come and go.
Li Zan asked: "What do you want to eat tonight?"
Song Ran said: "I invited you, why don't you order the food?"
Li Zan curled his lips and said, "Watch while walking?"
"Oh." Song Ran followed him.
This area has many lakes and rivers, and is rich in fish. People in Liangcheng and people in Jiangcheng love to eat fish.  Fresh aquatic products from the lake occupy a large area in the wet market.
At each stall, large wooden boxes were spread with plastic sheets and filled with water to create simple fish ponds. An air pump gurgled fresh air into the water through thin tubes.  Various freshwater fish were swimming in the pond, and the belly-up ones were picked out by the stall owner and thrown aside for sale at a low price.
Song Ran was walking along the wet corridor with Li Zan when a big catfish suddenly jumped out of the pond and jumped happily in the middle of the road.  Song Ran was frightened and hid behind Li Zan.  Li Zan stood there with his pockets inserted and looked at the fish. The stall owner chased after him, grabbed it and threw it into the pond, causing the water to splash.
Li Zan looked back at the person behind him: "Would you like this one? I think it's very lively."
Song Ran shook his head like a rattle and whispered: "I don't like it, it definitely doesn't taste good."
The stall owner looked over. Song Ran pursed her lips and smiled at him.
Continuing to walk forward, Song Ran asked: "What kind of fish do you like to eat?"