Wang Han didn't understand what she said, but he became panicked and his eyes were wet: "Sister, I swear!" He said harshly, "Teacher Zhao, he has really beaten and scolded me for almost half a year! The place, time, every time, I didn't lie! The injuries on my body and mind are all real! I told you when I saw a doctor, when I complained to the Education Bureau, and when I complained to the Teaching Office!"
"I know." Song Ran said, "I have verified it, so I believe you. But...where is Zhu Yanan?"
"he......"
"Was he present in the scenes you mentioned? Was he beaten together with you?"
Wang Han was suddenly startled, and gradually lowered his head: "He told me that the teacher once scolded him and seemed to push him away... I didn't see it with my own eyes..."
Li Zan's words suddenly rang in Song Ran's ears: "I'm worried that you will bear the consequences alone."
She looked towards Jiangxinzhou and saw a touch of green appearing on the beach, connecting with the river water. If she looked closely, it seemed like an illusion.
Yes, it's already this time, and spring hasn't come yet.
The river wind was as cold as a knife, and she suddenly wanted to walk down this road and sink into the aqua-green bottom of the river, into the clear color. If you jump into the water, the world will be clear and clear.
She said: "Wang Han."
"Um?"
"Don't believe what Teacher Zhao said when he scolded you. I think you are a good boy. Don't become a bad person because of the injuries you suffered in the past. Just continue to be a good person, okay?"
"......good."
"You have to study hard."
"......Um."
Wang Han went to school.
Song Ran was walking on the street, not knowing where to go.
The traffic was flowing fast, the whistles were blowing, and the hustle and bustle of the city filled her ears, tearing at her nerves.
She felt like she was walking in a completely unfamiliar world, with billboards, traffic lights, high-rise overpasses, and the faces of oncoming pedestrians, all strange and cold.
She kept walking, walking in that direction, trying to grab a life-saving straw in this long city, even if it was just a trace of the only breath she was familiar with.
When Song Ran broke into the Baixi Road Police Station, her lips were bruised from the cold after walking in the cold wind for several hours.
All the policemen's eyes were focused on her, with expressions of confusion on their faces.
Song Ran's voice was as ethereal as silk, and she asked: "Li Zan, is Officer Li here?"
"He took leave in the afternoon and went out."
"Where have you gone?"
"I didn't say it."
She turned to leave and ran into policeman Xiao Jia.
The other party was not too polite: "You killed Ah Zan. He gave you a guarantee, but you would have just turned around and published an article, causing all of us to deduct bonuses. Fortunately, the case is closed now."
"I'm sorry." Song Ran said in a very low voice, lowered his head, and walked out of the door.
Behind him, a policeman shouted:
"Something happened again! A student named Wang Han from the Experimental Middle School came forward and said that he was Wang who accused Zhao Yuanli. He publicly requested the police to investigate Zhao Yuanli, and also claimed that the school education bureau was covering up..."
Song Ran didn't know whether he heard it or not, and kept walking away.
......

Song Ran stood at the crossroads and found that he had nowhere to go. The phone is out of battery. TV station, she couldn't go back. Her father's house has never been her support.
When the street light turned green, she moved forward with the crowd. She unconsciously searched the faces of people coming from the opposite side, hoping that God would create another fate and allow her to meet him.
But this time, it seems that fate has ended.
Among the many people facing him, there was no trace of him.
Song Ran walked through less than half of the city alone and returned to Beimen Street.
It was dark, and the alley was deserted.
Her body walked forward along the dead alley. When she reached the corner of Qingzhi Lane, she looked up and froze.
Li Zan stood at the entrance of the alley, exactly where he drove her here last year.
Because he had waited for too long in the cold night, his shoulders were slightly hunched and his face was a little pale, but his eyes were still clear.
He looked at her quietly, just like the look in the airport terminal, which seemed gentle, sad, but more determined.
In an instant, all the sadness and grievances surged up like a river.
Song Ran couldn't breathe smoothly and immediately walked towards him, but it was Li Zan who spoke first: "Song Ran, I have something to tell you."
"I lied!" She interrupted urgently, staring at him, "I have had a bad life in the past six months, not at all."
She raised her head and smiled at him: "My smile at you is fake, my saying that I am happy is fake, my family is good, my work is going well, everything is fake. I am just pretending. ... Just like now In this way..." She grinned at him, smiling so ugly that her eyes filled with tears, "Look, I had a good day today. I was telling lies, I told a lot of lies. I had a good day today. I feel like I'm going to die. I feel so uncomfortable every day that I feel like I'm going to die. I..."
Emotions surged up, and she suddenly choked. She couldn't cry or laugh. She didn't know how to use her expression to face the absurd self at this moment.
"I lied to you too." Li Zan smiled slightly, his eyes flickering, like eyes and tears, "I am living a good life now, very relaxed. Bomb disposal is very dangerous. I don't want to do it anymore. I don't care anymore." , I'm all lying to you. In fact, I..." He shook his head slightly, the smile on his lips was heartbreaking, "...I am a useless person now."
As the words came out of his mouth, it hurt as if he had been shot in his temple.
He raised his eyes to look at the sky, took a breath, his eyes were red, and suppressed the trembling in his voice: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you those things yesterday. I didn't know about CANDY or the pressure you were under... I only tried to stop you and question your judgment because I had gone through a desperate situation myself and was afraid that you would also encounter it. Right..."
"No!" She shook her head, tears rolling down her cheeks, "I'm sorry, I said too much. Don't be angry... okay?" she cried, "It's because I'm emotionally unstable... It's also because I'm stubborn and won't listen to advice. , resulting in the current situation...I can no longer be a reporter. I have been wrong for a long time...
But don't be angry, let's not quarrel, okay? Because, there is only you...only you..."
Her face was covered with tears, she was sobbing, and she could no longer organize her words: "I...can't say it to anyone. A-Zan, do you know...I can't say it to anyone..."
She covered her mouth and nose with her hands, lowered her head deeply, and cried uncontrollably.
His eyes were red, he sucked in air and clenched his jaw, trying to raise his head. The night sky seemed to be sparkling.
He lowered his head and put his forehead in her hair
"I know." He said.
I know, you can't tell anyone.
Because I am the same.
Because there is no empathy in this world;
Because when I say it, it's like, why am I the only one so vulnerable? Why am I the only one so incompetent?
The soldiers who fought on the battlefield returned to a peaceful land, and people laughed and laughed, but no one could hear the sound of artillery fire in that memory.
In this peaceful era, the war has left a deep mark on them, ugly, private, and unknown.
When outsiders saw it, they were either curious to get a glimpse of it, or they were dismissive. They can't see the cramps and contusions under the scar; they don't know that it looks like it's healing but will cause excruciating pain on a rainy day.
And after going around and around until tonight, I finally met the man who had also returned from the battlefield, with his bones broken and his eyes full of desolation; the man who had the same scars and had heart-wrenching attacks every night.
Just like the white olive tree I saw that day.
People who have never seen it will never believe that there was such a grand scene in the world, and will never understand that there was that moment of tenderness between heaven and earth.
People in the world who had never seen it loudly said: "There can be no white olive trees in this world!"
But only he/she knows that white olive trees exist.
Because that day, he and she saw it together.
Fortunately, at that moment, under the white olive trees on the blue sky and sand, he/she was by your side; it proved that she/he was not in a dream.