Zhao Yuanli poured him a cup of hot water and said, "It's really cold this year. It's already spring, but the temperature is still so low."
Li Zan smiled, and after chatting for a while, he explained the purpose of his visit: "I am here for follow-up investigation. I am wasting your time."
"It's nothing, just tell me."
"You should have seen that article online. What do you think?"
Zhao Yuanli sighed: "I have been teaching for so many years, and I just want to train my students well and do my best. I didn't expect that this time, it would be the turn of these idiots to stand up for me and write a joint book to avenge my injustice. I am really ashamed and relieved."
Li Zan looked at him and his eyes moved slightly: "I'm talking about the article in "Voice" written by reporter Song, accusing you of abusing and corporally punishing students." He looked at his phone, "The students' joint letter was published half an hour ago. Yes, weren't you in class at that time? How would you know?"
Zhao Yuanli smiled: "...The student told me before that he wanted to do this. I had selfish motives and didn't stop him. The whole family was really harassed. As for the article written by the reporter, it was completely false. When I was under investigation yesterday, I made it very clear that I have a clear conscience towards the students, whether it is Wang or Zhu Yanan, I have never done the things the reporter wrote about."
Li Zan asked: "Do you know which student that Wang is?"
Zhao Yuanli: "Wang is a common surname, how could I have guessed it?"
"Are there any students who are usually angry with you?"
"No, I have a very good relationship with every student. I have never done what he said. It is impossible for me to know who Wang is. The student must have lied."
Li Zan was recording. He raised his eyes from his notebook and looked carefully.
"What's wrong?"
Li Zan said: "Reporter Song has been under pressure from many parties, but until now he has not disclosed any information about the students to the police."
"So?" Zhao Yuanli was confused.
"So my colleagues all think that the reporter is writing randomly and cannot provide information. The so-called Wang is fictional. But as a client, you tacitly believe that such a lying student was interviewed?"
Zhao Yuanli was stunned.
"But you also said that every student has a good relationship with you. Is this a contradiction?"
"Also," Li Zan pointed to the desk next to him with his chin, "Teacher Zhao, the corner of this desk is so damaged, have you accidentally bumped into it?"
Zhao Yuanli's expression changed and he said, "I have said everything I should say. If Officer Li has any questions about me, next time I will go to the Public Security Bureau in person to cooperate with the investigation. Now I am going to class."
This matter is not within Li Zan's jurisdiction, and Zhao Yuanli obviously knows it very well.
Li Zan smiled lightly: "Excuse me, please study hard and don't affect your mood."
He stood up, nodded and said goodbye.
Li Zan did not delay, and immediately rushed to the Public Security Bureau to find Deputy Captain Wu and handed him the notes and recording:
"Vice Captain Wu, Zhao Yuanli must be hiding something."
After listening to the recording, Deputy Wu's expression remained calm and he said, "Li Zan, I told you yesterday that Zhu Yanan did not have any violent injuries on his body."
"But verbal violence and mental violence are also..."
"Zhu Yanan's parents admitted to the two methods of violence you mentioned and said they had scolded their children at home this month. They also regret it."
Li Zan frowned slightly and said: "That doesn't mean that Zhao Yuanli is innocent. Zhao Yuanli has committed violence against students named Wang, and the deceased Zhu Yanan may not have been spared. Although there is no direct relationship between the two at present, this line still needs to be investigated... ..."
"Where's the evidence? Who saw it or heard it? The conversation between Zhao Yuanli and Zhu Yanan can only be said to have a harsh tone, and it has no legal effect. Li Zan, you haven't gone to the police academy. You don't know how to use evidence in everything. Just let one side of the story go. Failure to provide evidence will result in violent law enforcement. As long as there is no evidence, even if Zhao Yuanli is really related to Zhu Yanan's death, the law will not punish him."
"I understand." Li Zan was silent for a moment and then asked, "But if there is no evidence, shouldn't we look for it?"
"After all, the evidence doesn't fly by itself," he said.
Deputy Wu wrinkled his eyes slightly, stared at him for a while, and said: "The current situation is that there is no evidence chain between Zhao Yuanli and Zhu Yanan. It was his parents who caused Zhu Yanan's death. This case will be closed soon. Then The reporter is your friend, so please tell her that today's reporters always try to command or even control the law and law enforcers through public opinion, which is absolutely impossible."
Li Zan's eyes changed: "So are you trying to get angry with a reporter..."
"Captain Li!" Deputy Wu suddenly called him.
He had thought that the auxiliary police officer was just a gentle and temperless person before, but now, he met Li Zan's eyes - it was indeed a look that only a soldier would have, a look as sharp and silent as a blade.
"I saw that you were so awesome that day in Baixi. I originally wanted to recruit you to the bomb-proof brigade, but when I found out, I found out that you are a big shot. You can be my boss."
Li Zan looked at him calmly.
"I won't bother you with matters within our system. But... Captain Li, you are from a military academy. Do you know better than ordinary police officers how to obey and execute the orders of your superiors?
Then let me tell you, this case is closed today. "
......
Li Zan came out of the yard and stood on the roadside waiting for the red light.
The intersection is full of traffic.
He looked at the tall buildings and the people coming and going, but at a certain moment he felt that the scene in front of him was a bit illusory, like a mirage floating in the desert of the East.
The street light turned green, but Li Zan did not move forward with the crowd. He stayed on the roadside like an alien.
After a while, he took out his cell phone and dialed Song Ran's number.
......
The Yangtze River flows through Liangcheng, dividing the city into two.
At the turn of winter and spring, the weather is cold and the ground is freezing. The water of the river is blue and the surface of the river is low.
Song Ran sat on a stone by the river with her pocket in her pocket and blew in the wind. Several stones rolled down from behind her. She looked back and saw Wang Han carefully walking towards her on the steep gravel.
The skylight on the riverside was dazzling, Song Ran squinted and asked him: "No make-up class today?"
"I'm asking for leave." Wang Han found a stone next to her and sat down, and asked, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"
"No." Song Ran took out her cell phone, turned it off in front of him, took out her voice recorder, and removed the battery inside.
Wang Han looked at her posture and wondered: "What's wrong?"
"Let's chat with you for a while." Song Ran smiled, "It's not the relationship between the reporter and the victim, it's just friends. Of course, I don't know if you regard me as a friend."
Wang Han was stunned and said: "They are friends. Except for you, I didn't dare to tell anyone these things. I also know that you didn't disclose my information, otherwise my classmates would definitely isolate me now."
"Let me tell you something." Song Ran smiled lightly, looked at the blue river, and said, "Do you know why I want to help you?"
Wang Han shook his head blankly.
"Do you know CANDY?"
"of course I know."
Song Ran raised her hand and gently rubbed his head. Wang Han curled his neck like a little quail and looked at her doubtfully, but did not hide.
"You are like those children I want to save." Song Ran said.
Wang Han didn't understand, but he still said: "You have saved me. Now Teacher Zhao doesn't dare to approach me."
"Maybe. But I might be fired from the TV station."
"Why?" The boy was surprised and scared, "Did someone threaten you? By the way, I saw that all your articles have been deleted." He was angry and angry, but what power did he have? He could only stare with red eyes. "I saw the petition from my classmates. It was fake. They didn't see the truth!"
Song Ran turned to look at him, her eyes quiet: "I don't know if what I saw is the truth."
"You..." Wang Han was stunned, "What do you mean?"
"I have been ill recently and my mind has been too messed up. I have neglected a very important thing. Wang Han, Teacher Zhao beat you, and you gave the exact information and evidence. But Teacher Zhao's bullying of Zhu Yanan, except for your testimony, that Unclear screenshots, chaotic short videos, can you give me more evidence? Even if you tell me which part of Zhu Yanan's body was injured or bruised. You tell me,"
She said, "As long as you give it, I can write articles again. Even if I am fired from the TV station and scolded by hundreds of millions of people."
My friend said that reporters should not let their emotions get involved, but if you promise that everything you say to me is true and not exaggerated at all. Wang Han, I can protect you with everything I have and help you fight against them. Can you guarantee that? "
In front of him, the thin boy was stunned. His short hair was blown by the river wind, and he opened his mouth to say something.
But at the moment when he hesitated, Song Ran smiled at him, and his smile was even sadder than Jiang Feng at the moment.
She looked back at the blue river and murmured: "I thought it was atonement, but I didn't expect it was another crime."

White Olive TreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara