Slight Eggdog and Jelly Short Angst

Jelly is the Pet Frog of my OC Chip from the Glitch and Virses Arc. In short, While Chip and 3 have a slight Rivalry, their Pets Eggdog and Jelly are besties. Eggdog can often times get very protective of Jelly and has stayed very close to him since they met.

So I thought it'd be very silly to rewrite this scene with Chip and Jelly

Original Clip from this episode!!:

So, Enjoy!!! :D

~~~

Chip was away to work on something, so Smg3 was pet sitting Jelly, Chip's pet frog. 3 didn't mind though because as Jelly and Eggdog were best friends, Eggdog was mostly keeping the little guy busy. 3 also just didn't mind Jelly's company but he'd never say that out loud.

3 was sitting in his chair with his phone and a cup of tea (yes, it's tea, someone fight me on that /silly). Eggdog and Jelly came into the room, Eggdog barking and Jelly letting out a croak. Smg3 turned to them with a smile.

There was a crash through the roof and Eggdog pushed Jelly aside as the bits of the roof crumbled down on him. Soon it came to a stop and Jelly hopped closer to it with a scared and worried look on his face, letting out a quiet croak...probably trying to call Eggdog's name

Smg3 watched in shock and let out a scream when everything stopped falling. He ran over to the pile and started to dig through it desperately. As 3 was in his way, Jelly tried to hop around to try and look around him letting out worried croaks 'Eggdog?' 'Are you okay?' '3, is he okay?' '...Eggdog...?'

"Did I do it?" Mario sat up, he had landed in the room...Did Mario do this? 

Smg4 appeared out of nowhere "Sorry Mario, you only fell 24,999 feet

"DAMN IT!"

Finally 3 found and picked up Eggdog...Well, what was left of him. 3 started to tear up "No...Eggdog..."

Jelly hopped up next to 3 and bought his front feet to hold onto 3's arm so he could stand up. Seeing the open egg in 3's hands, Jelly tilted his head with a croak, still confused and worried 'Eggdog...?'