Personal Idea 2 Part 3

What if...It's not Mario alone that keeps the world together?' (100% subject to a change)

Mario and Smg4 have been best friends forever, ever since Smg4 arrived they've never been apart. But after the Aftermath of 4's Perfect Video, the two once friends to drift apart more and more... But what if it doesn't pose a problem for just the two of them?

To Randy Specifically: I am Extremely sorry 💙

Part 3 of ???

~~~

"I'm sorry about last night..." Luigi mutters as they started to walk to the Showgrounds

"Don't be" 3 tells him "What Mario said wasn't your fault" He shrugs "And he might have a point... This is his and 4s relationship, we should have no reason so influence it" He groans "But if they really don't want to let go of each other..."

"That's why there's only one person who can convince them to stay together..."

The two arrived at the Showgrounds, some of the crew was already there starting to decorate... Of course they had today and another day to prepare before the Big Reveal...

Meggy and 4 were at a table and 4 was drawing something "It looks so bad..." 4 smiles sheepishly

"But hey, you made it yourself, and that's all that Matters!" Meggy assures them with a smile

"4" 3 says as he and Luigi approach the table "Could Luigi and I talk to you for a moment?" 

Seeing the worried expressions on their faces, Smg4 stood up "Of course" He looks at Meggy "Thanks for the help Meggy, If you could see where else you can help, that would be great"

"Gotcha 4!" Meggy nods, standing up and going off to check on the others

The Trio walked away from the main area and started to walk around the grounds

"So what's up?" 4 asks the two "You guys look worried, is everything alright?"

"I...I don't want to say much..." Luigi spoke up first, his tone hesitant and quiet "But, On the Day of the Rerun...Whatever Mario tells you, please don't agree with him!"

"Wh-Why?" They question quickly "Th-That's not going to help anything get better between us! Wh-What is he going to ask me...?"

3 and Luigi glance off to opposite sides, not saying anything.

4 gets in front of them both and stops walking, facing them, this causes the duo to stop "P-Please! You gotta tell me what Rio is going to say or ask me!"

More silence

"Guys..." 4's voice got quieter

"It's not our job to tell you..." 3 told him "But we can tell you not to agree with him, you trust us, don't you...?"

"Of course, more than anything..." 4 looks at their feet "But...I also trust Rio a lot...He was my first friend, and I've told him everything..."

"Not everything apparently..."

"M-My 'Perfect Video' Doesn't count!" 4 whines "It wasn't even meant to concern him..."

"You'll understand more when he talks to you...Just..." Luigi sighs "Just...Please take what we said into consideration...?"

4 was quiet for a moment before they said "Sure..." Although, he wasn't too sure himself

3 smiles at him "For now, anything you want us to do to help out?"

~~~

The next day, everything was pretty much set for tomorrow, just the last few touches on decorations and everything before tomorrow