Personal Idea 2 Part 5: The Final Part

What if...It's not Mario alone that keeps the world together?' (100% subject to a change)

Mario and Smg4 have been best friends forever, ever since Smg4 arrived they've never been apart. But after the Aftermath of 4's Perfect Video, the two once friends to drift apart more and more... But what if it doesn't pose a problem for just the two of them?

NOTE: The 'I love yous' used in this chapter are completely platonic!!!

Part 5 of 5

~~~

"No, No no no no no..." 4 gasped out as more blue vines wrapped around him after they stopped dragging him, he started crying again when he heard Mario screaming and crying out in the distance

"N-NO! ST-STOP!" Then there was one louder shout "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH GLITCHY!? ANSWER ME!"

"L-Leave him alone!" 4 choked out as they looked at the Dark Blue eyed Figure who was standing in front of them "We-We're trying to fix things! We don't want this, We want this to stop...So...Please..."

The figure didn't speak, it wasn't even look at him...But 4's eyes widened as it did respond to him. In his head, he heard

'Perhaps this all could've been prevented, If only our Green Friend wasn't so afraid to tell us the truth..." A moment of silence, then the voice started again 'But we put this on ourselves and have to come to terms with the consequences'

"'Us...'?" 4 repeats "'Ourselves'? J-Just what are you? O-Or...What are...We...?" They were so Lost and Afraid, they didn't know what to think, they just wanted all of this to end... 

No response from the figure, 4 looked down and closed his eyes tightly, His eyes only opened and his glace shot up when he heard a grunt and a Voice. It was Smg3, he had landed a hit on the figure and knocking it away and causing 4 to yelp... It sounded like pain?

"3..." Buf 4 managed to give a small smile as 3 walked up to him, starting to tug on the vines

"Always getting yourself ensnared in unknown vines, Do I really have to save you all over again?" 3 chuckles managing to free 4

4 right away pulled him into a hug and 3 didn't stop them, they pulled away a bit to look at 3, their smile fading "Wh-Where's Luigi?"

"He went to go get Mario" 3 gently pushed 4 away "4, you need to get to him, now! You're running out of time!"

"B-But, talking isn't helping anything?" 4 looked down at his feet "I-I don't know what to do..."

"Melony always told me 'Sometimes, Actions speak louder than words'.... Words might've helped me bring you back and save you...And it was your Actions that saved the both of us...So I think you have to do something more with Rio to fix this..."

4 thought for a moment before looking up at him and nodding "I think I know what I have to do..."

3 noticed blue vines rise up behind 4 and his eyes widened "4! MOVE!" He pushed 4 out of the way and the vines wrapped around him

"3!"

3 struggled to get free of the vines "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! GET TO MARIO! NOW!"

4 was hesitant but nodded, running in Mario's direction

~~~

"Weegee!" Mario says in relief seeing him knock down the Blue Figure that was in front of him

Luigi smiles, going over to Mario and tugged at the vines "Don't worry bro! I got you! "He grunts in effort as the vines were still wrapped tightly around his older brother, His smile fades "They.Won't.Budge!" He spoke between each tug "Whatever this thing is has an extremely good grip on you