Matthew was quick to act this time and created a thick mist just above the ground. Thanks to that, he was able to save everyone by freezing they bodies in space and time the last few seconds.

"Is everyone alright?!" questioned Aurora as they all got slowly on their feet while the mist was slowly disappearing and the opening of the hole they fell had completely disappeared.

"What the hell was that! That's it! Imma 'bout to throw hands!" yelled loudly Kristine as she raised her right fist into the air, "The damned Gods better show themselves or else I might just destroy everything!" she then threatened, her eyes looking frantically at every direction in hopes that the so called Gods of this trial would answer her.

And they did.

All the torches hung up on the walls, immediately lighten up the room and made everything visible once again for our heroes eyes. A room, with precious gems decorating the walls and an endless void for a door just a few meters before them. What was more surprising, was that the fog coming out the void was slowly filling the entire room.

"The judgment of the forth trial starts now. I, Terros, God of the Earth, shall witness the future of those worthy of my gaze."

"And I, Ventosis, God of the Wind, shall watch every soul worthy of living."

Matthew looked alarmingly around him, expecting to fight at any moment. But nothing happened. Even after the heavenly deep and surprisingly seemilar voices of the Gods died down, nothing happened...

Well...not completely.

The fog was getting thicker making everyone's vision slightly blurry and the oxygen in the room - possibly the temple - seemed to be decreasing.

"Cough...cough... I...I can't breathe...," whispered tiredly Dimitri while holding his neck in utmost pain.

"I-It's poison!" exclaimed Rosemary. Despite her shortness of breath, she was strong enough to create numerous plants to produce oxygen in the room. But what could the mere plants do when the poison could not be cured?

"L-Lilith! You... You can cure poisons, can't you?!" asked Matthew in despair. His sore throat was as if he was spitting flames with each word he would say. His mind throbbing in pain, his eyes getting blurred as the time goes by and his lungs begging even for a moment to breath.

The bloody eyed girl could only stare at everyone in terror without uttering a word. Her hands clenched tightly and her body slightly shaking in fear. The coughs and crys of her friends made her feel completely useless.

"Lilith!"

Rosemary's yell was enough to bring Lilith back from her own dark thoughts. Lilith bit her lower lip and then took a step forward, "What should I do?! I can't create an antidote when I don't have a sample of the poison!" she shouted back in both anger and desperation.

"The air!" yelled then Adrian between coughs and Lilith's gaze turned towards him in wonder, "The poison is in the air you fucking idiot!"

"You think I don't know that?! I can only use the flowers that create the poison. I can't use the final product that is in the air!"

"You can!" voiced Aurora will all her might and Lilith's anger quiet down, "Cough... Just... Just try your best. E-Even if you don't manage to save us, you end up at least trying to do so..."

As the rest fell on the ground in pain, ready to loose consciousness, Lilith stood upright with clenched fists. Her panicked heart reaching her ears like a drum. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to clear her mind and focus on her surroundings. The worries that weighted her stomach like rocks, were now almost nonexistent.