She chuckled thinking how her mother always knows what's going on in her kids and husbands life.

Its like when Eunbyeol and Namjoon take care of their patients, Dongwook and Minkyu take care of the company and Jungkook takes care of his studies, BoAh takes care of them all at once.

Always reminding them to take care of themselves. They are indeed lucky to have suck a loving wife and mother. 

She then went towards the cafeteria, bought some breakfast and started to eat it. Soon she was joined by Min Yoongi, her bestfriends who was a Psychiatrist and worked in the same hospital.

They were bestfriends since 7th grade, when Eunbyeol saved Min Yoongi from some boys who were about to splash a bucket of cold water on the sleeping boy unaware of his surroundings.

It wasn't like Yoongi was weak in fact he was a really strong boy so the bullies came up with idea to bully him when he will be asleep.

They two have really similar nature and clicked with each other instantly. Even now they are inseparable but they never had any romantic feelings for each other it was more of a brother sister bond. 

Min Yoongi25Psychiatrist

Min Yoongi
25
Psychiatrist

"Hey, how was the surgery?" Yoongi asked while eating his breakfast too. "Critical but now he is fine." she answered while Yoongi nodded.

"Minkyu oppa got himself a girl friend" She casually commented while Yoongi looked at her shocked, "woah that's great, who by the way?". 

"Kim InAh, CEO of SMCU." She said while Yoongi now looked even more shocked than before. "Bro she is my cousin from my mothers side." he said while now it was Eunbyeol's turn to be shocked. "Woah then it seems like we are going to be a family." She joked and both of them laughed when Yoongi nodded his head.

Soon enough they both finished eating their breakfast and went to their respective works. 

Eunbyeol entered her room and went on with her first appointment of the day. 

Kim Seokjin opened his eyes just to be meet with the sight he wakes up daily to see.

His son and daughter were cuddling him from both the sides. Usually Jieun is in the middle but last night Seojun wanted to cuddle his dada too so he slept in the middle, and placed pillows beside both, Jieun and Seojun. 

He removed their little hands and legs from himself without waking them up and made his way towards the bathroom to freshen up after coming out he went towards the bed and pecked both of his kid's forehead and quietly said a bye even though he knew both of them were still deep in sleep.

It was 7am when he walked downstairs. He quickly had his breakfast and went to SMCU with Jisoo after biding his sister and parents a goodbye.

He walked in his office after greeting a good morning to everyone who passed by him with a smile and receiving it back.