Moloy-Array Manik aur Nandini ki shadi ka 

He said and smiled,Yash clenched his fists and left from there angrily,Mohini and Aarohi looked at each other.

Back to Nandini she is going to close the door but stop by Manik who pushes the door and grabs Nandini's hand who tries to free herself.

Manik-Listen,Nandini l..

Nandini-Stop it, just stop it!kya samajhte ho tum khud ko?Just leave me alone..

Manik-nandini meri baat suno I…

Nandini-Nahi suni mujhe tumhari koi bhi baat,aur sunu bhi Q are you crazy?How can you do this?we are besties it's doesn't mean you sacrifice your happiness for me 

Manik-Wait a minute,Who said I sacrifice for you?Listen Nandini main ne jo bhi kiya apne man se kia please try to understand I l..

Nandini-Q?Q kia tum ne I know you have pity on me,you are very humble Manik but I am not,You deserve better than me,I am not good for you…

She broke down,Manik looked at her with guilt and tried to hold her shoulder but Nandini jerked away his hand.

Nandini-Leave!

She shouted at him with red eyes,Manik sighs and leaves from there,Nandini enters the washroom and turns on the shower and sits on the floor,she cries hard…

3 days passed and nothing happened,Nandini locked herself in room and never came outside and Manik, who didn't know what to do,always blamed himself for her condition.Nandini after 3 days came outside from the room while holding bags,Moloy went near her.

Moloy-Nandini beta y..

Nandini-I am leaving

She said and Manik who froze in his place.

Moloy-Nandini tum kehi jahi jaao gi try to understand..

Nandini-Please Dad mujhe jane de please,I don't want to be a burden on all of you.

Aarohi-Thank God she got some brains.

Nandini blinks her tears and looks at Manik,she goes near him and puts mangalsutra on the table.

Nandini-Sorry but you don't need to waste your life for me.

She said and smile at him,Manik face covered in teare,He hold her hands and try to speak but his words stuck in his throat,Nandini who just smiling at him and then suddenly her vision become blurry,she hold head and then fell on Manik's shoulder who take her in embrace and pat on her face.

Manik(worriedly)-Nandini,Nandini,
Dad call the doctor

He shouted loudly and took Nandini to her room,he made her lay on the bed and wiped tears from her face and held her hand.

Manik-I am sorry please,Please please forgive me,please

He started to beg,Doctor arrived and started to check Nandini while Moloy and Manik became too worried and scared,on the other side Mohini and Aarohi both looked at them with bored expressions.

Doctor comes outside and looks at Mohini.

Doc-Who is she?

Mohini-Sh..

Moloy-Our Daughter in law,she is ok right?

Doc(smile)-Yeah,yeah completely ok but you need to be extra careful 
Manik-Why?everything ok na,please Doctor tell what happened to her?she is ok?why did she collapse suddenly?

Doc-Relax,Relax Mr Manik,actually baat hi aisi hai well,you are going to be a father,congratulations.

She said happily,and Everyone froze on their place,Nandini who heard this all and become sad and angry.They smile toward Doctor who left from there,Manik look back at the room and saw Nandini is not on the bed,he rub inside the room and his eyes winded when he saw Nandini hold piece of glass and going to cut her wrist,Manik grab her hand and slap her on the face and pull her in hug,Nandini cried hard and fell,Manik sit too and hug her tightly.