I quickly changed out of my alcohol-scented clothes and instructed my maids to prepare a hangover soup. It felt like an eternity, but I finally had the soup in my hands. I gulped it down as if I hadn't seen food in ages, which, well, I kinda hadn't. After a few minutes, I began to feel a bit better. Sigh I reluctantly checked my phone, silencing the nagging voice in my head. There was a text from my, now officially, step-father. It read, 'COME TO XXX MALL TODAY AT 1 PM.' Oh, okay, I couldn't care less. Wait, the time was 12:30 PM. Damn, I woke up late. Ah well, I chuckled at my own misfortune. Time to get ready, I suppose. It's shopping, and I wouldn't want to miss that, even if I had to endure it with people I couldn't care less about. Anyway...

I made my way to my room and into my closet, swiftly selecting a dress and changing right there. Applying makeup wasn't too challenging, but the real struggle lay with my hair. It was ridiculously long, and I despised dealing with it. I couldn't bring myself to cut it since my mother had a soft spot for my long locks, and I didn't want to upset her memory. So, begrudgingly, I had no choice but to tie it up, hoping that my hands cooperated throughout the process.

OUTFIT

HAIR (IMAGINE IT AS PLATINUM WHITE)

SHOES

MAKEUP 

MAKEUP 

Once I successfully tamed my hair, I headed to my car

Once I successfully tamed my hair, I headed to my car. Thankfully, my hands had cooperated throughout the process. I hopped into the driver's seat, started the engine, and drove out of my mansion, with the basement door wide open. At the mall, I found a parking spot, parked my car, and made my way inside. Instead of calling them right away, I decided to wait for their call or to spot them somewhere in the mall. In the meantime, a trip to Starbucks sounded like a good idea

Right now Im at Starbucks..

"Hello mam! What would you like today?" The waitress there asked me in English

"A Iced Dark Chocolate Mocha" I replied in Korean

"Oh- you speak korean..Of course mam, You'll get it in about 2-3 minutes" She said in Korean

"Hmm" I hummed and went to the only empty seat there.

?????? POV

I was in desperate need of coffee, and what better place than Starbucks? As I entered, I noticed that all the tables were occupied. But then, my luck turned as I spotted a table with just one lady sitting there, and it had two chairs. I didn't hesitate and decided to join her because my caffeine craving couldn't wait any longer. After making my way to the ordering counter, I began placing my order.

"Hello sir, what would you like today?" The waitress asked me in English

"Iced coffee" I said in Korean

"Uh- Ok, sir you'll get in 1-2 minutes" The waitress said in Korean

"Ok" I said and went towards the table and sat down. 

As I took a seat, I noticed the lady across the table tilt her head to see who had joined her – none other than me. When she looked up, something about her hair triggered a sense of familiarity. It was as if I had seen her somewhere before. Memories from my childhood flooded back to me. When I was just five years old, I had met a girl with striking white hair. She had been the one to encourage me and motivate me to keep moving forward in life. And now, the woman right in front of me looked exactly like her.

"Hi?" I asked in Korean

"Hi, seems like you didnt find a seat, I dont mind" She said in Korean

"Oh- ok" I said in Korean 

As I pondered the uncanny resemblance, I heard the waitress call out the name 'Sakura.' The woman sitting across from me stood up gracefully and made her way to the counter to collect her drink, confirming that her name was indeed Sakura. Moments later, the waitress called my name, and I too rose from my seat, retrieved my drink, and returned to my spot.

WORD COUNT: 1328 

(A/N: I HOPE ITS LONG)