Anamaria nearly gags at the sight of the fat, dark skinned man with his big mouth showing off his broken and missing teeth in his mouth, before unknown fury begins to well up inside her. She wasn't sure why but her body didn't like this man in the least and she had long since learnt to agree with her instincts.

"WE'RE HERE FOR THE HUNDRED MILLION BOUNTY'S HEAD!" Blackbeard calls out, but the Straw Hats only look at the man in confusion

"What do you mean 100 million bounty?" Luffy asks as he approaches the railing. Blackbeard raises an eyebrow at the captain's question.

"You guys don't know?" he goes into his pockets and takes out two bounty posters with a picture of Zoro and Luffy respectively "Straw Hat has a bounty of 100 million beli and Pirate Hunter Zoro has a 60 million bounty too! And I see the Sparrow lady with you so that's another 80 million!"

"He's right! You're a wanted pirate now Zoro!" Usopp grabs his binoculars from his bag and gets a better look at the posters he's holding to see that he's telling the truth.

"Are you serious?! That's awesome!" Luffy immediately brightens up at the announcement.

"60 million's not a bad start either" Zoro smirks at his new bounty with pride.

"Mine was higher than yours" Ana teased the man, making the other ship's crew notice her "And at least I looked good in mine"

"Will you guys be serious?!" Nami says but they don't listen to her as they enjoy the news of their bounties and Zoro and Ana argue about their own. Sanji goes up to Usopp with a nervous smirk of being outdone by the swordsman.

"I have a bounty too, right?" he asks the sniper while trying to ignore how close Ana and the Moss head were acting despite the sour feeling In his stomach.

"Nope" Usopp says as he keeps looking to see that only Zoro, Anamaria and Luffy have high bounties.

His thoughts are interrupted when both crews start hearing a strange rumbling noise from below. The sound continues to grow louder as the water begins to rise under the Merry, but not on the other raft.

Ana's attention turned to the sea below them when Nami nudges her side to remind her of what she was capable off. Robin calmly grabs onto the railing, as if it's something normal, while the others on the deck start freaking out (except for Anamaria). Chopper and Usopp scream in fright as they grab onto the mast while the others rush to hold onto something sturdy just before the knock up stream of water shoots the ship straight up into the sky.

Ж

Blackbeard and his crew yell out in shock, as the waves from the crash hit their boat. As soon as the water begins to settle, the blue headed man looks up to see that he's lost sight of his target on the knock up stream.

Ж

Meanwhile, the Straw Hats are holding on for dear life as the ship starts sailing vertically on the surface of the knock up stream. Anamaria was smiling brightly at the feeling of the force they had been sent forward with as she loosely had her arm wrapped around the ropes of the sails.