'I'm not Rachel, stop this you sound so childish.' -Silas.

Rachel stopped smiling and grew embarrassed.

'I'm sorry Silas, i was just teasing you.' She can almost imagine his serious face right now. Rachel apologised not wanting him to think that he's dating an immature girl.

'Its alright love, i understand ur still a young teenage gir. And i remember that boy he's in your school right? Keep your distance babe.' - Silas.

'I will don't worry.' -Rachel.

He thinks i'm childish, why did u do this Rachel, u could have just accepted he was not jealous, She mentally scolded herself.

She just presented a bad version to him.
He didn't like it. While she was have a small crisis, she didn't notice somebody moving closer to her.

"Are you okay Rachel?" Rachel jumped at the sudden voice not actually expecting anyone. She looked towards the owner of the voice it was none other then Edward

She huffed and kept staring at him angrily. He stood there waiting for a reply but just met with her glare.

His patience was running thin.

"You don't need to glare at me." He replied irritated by her behaviour with him.

"Why do you do this to me? I just need a damn chance Rachel is it that hard for you?" He asked her sadness clear on his clean shaved face.

"I asked you out many times, i did things for you which i never did to any other girl. I even went on my knees for you, then why?" He wanted to know today.

Rachel grew frustated and her mood was already down, so she shouted the words, she sure would regret for now.

"That's because i love someone else." She shouted. Silence was all we can umm hear. Rachel gasped as the words slipped out accidentaly.

Whereas Edward stood their numb. He didn't knew what to feel. He just stared blankly at her without blinking.

"You love someone else?" He chuckled humorlessly, he felt light pain in his chest as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You are pranking me right? Taking revenge for fucking around, right? Please Rachel don't do this to me." He pleaded to her desparately grasping her both hands in his, hoping this is all false.

Rachel tried to free her hands but he tightened his hold on her, refusing to leave her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? have you gone crazy, leave me." Rachel whisper shouted trying to break free. She never liked him, She already told him that when he proposed her.

"Yes i have gone crazy. Do u have any idea how much pain you are causing me?DO YOU?" He yelled at her making her gave a death stare to him.

"Keep your voice down Hunt. You don't want to see me angry." Saying this she freed her hands with force.

Edward palmed his face controlling his emotions. He then raised his hands beside his head.

"I'm sorry Rachel, i didn't mean to shout at you." He placed them down and with a serious face asked her a question that was bugging him.

"Who is he?" Rachel scoffed at his audacity.

"None of your business." she replied back with sass. Edward clenched his jaw hard and gave her one last look before going away.

Rachel sat down tired of all the drama she's facing in the morning. At this point she just wanted to bunk and go home, have a peacefull sleep.

Thank god nobody was here otherwise, it would have caused alot more trouble.

Soon the students dtarted filling in and she saw her friends coming her way and sitting beside her. Edward was nowhere to be seen, neither were his friends.

The teacher entered too and began teaching.

Rachel was focused and noting down the important points.

"Rachel we need to talk after school." Ashley whispered to Rachel making her question her.

"About what?" She asked her.

"Something very important." She answered seriously looking at her.

"Miss Sinclair and Miss Addams get your focus back on notes." Their teacher scolded them making them stop talking.
.
.
.
The school ended and the trio came out walking towards their cars.

Nancy got a call from someone, so she bid bye and drove away.

Now the remaining two walked towrads their respective cars which were side by side.

"Rachel i....i don't know how to say this." Ashley took a deep breath.

"Say what?" Rachel asked feeling uneasy, seeing her facial expressions.

"Last night i went partying, the one u denied coming to." She said making Rachel nod, telling her to go on.

"Well i drank too much alcohol and... Axel was there too." Ashley said her hands shaking a little.

"He was drunk as well and we.....well we made out." Ashely finished forcing the words out.

Rachel didn't know how to react. This escalated pretty quick.

" Did u guys do it?" She Whispered to her best friend dead serious, not wanting others to hear them They sat inside Rachels car.

"No we didn't, i remember fading and when i woke up, i was in my room. So no possibility for that" Ashely said trying to remember more.

" What are you gonna do now?" Rachel asked her

"I don't know, maybe ask him if he remembers it." Ashley shrugged unsure,Rachel nodded.

"ok Imma gonna go now. See ya." They hugged before Ashley went to her own car, driving away. Rachel too hit the road.

She decided to suprise Silas at his office and decided to take pizza from wendy's before going.
.
.
.
.
Rachel entered the Hudson's company with wendy's bag. The office was beautifully decorated it had marble floors, a vast chandelier in the middle and velvet sofas to sit on. Her curious eyes captuted the details before going towards the receptionist.

"Hi. Can i know the floor number of the CEO?" Rachel politely asked the petite receptionist who immediately stood up seeing The Rachel Sinclair infront of her. She stood there numb unable to speak seeing her idol infront of her.

"He- he's on 73rd floor. Can i get a selfie with you?" The receptionist asked her to which Rachel nodded.

She immediately took out her phone, her hands were shaking out of nervousness.

They both took a selfie and Rachel went away. In all this moment the receptionist forgot to inform Silas about Rachel.
-------------

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 - 1603

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥? 𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚, 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.