Chapter 7

(𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

Rachel Exited the car when the driver stopped and held open the door for her. It was 30 mins drive here.

He was instructed not to look at her that's why ke kept his gaze down at his feet. Afraid to go against his Master's orders.

Rachel went inside the 5 star restaurant  named 'Opulent Orchid' where people with extraordinary wealth can dine in.

She entered the grand restaurant and was greeted by a waiter.

" Good evening Miss Sinclair. Mr Hudson have reserved the top floor. Please follow me." She followed him to the lift and entered the top most floor. She couldn't find Silas anywhere. The waited pulled out a chair for her, she sat down thanking him.

She looked around taking in the interior that was adorned with luxurious and extravagant decor, featuring a chandeleir, plush seating and beautiful floral arrangements. Soothing melodies of voilen creating the dining experience truly magical.

She decided to message him seeing he still haven't arrived. She expected him to be already here. But things always don't go as we expect them to.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙨? -Rachel

She waited for his reply which came after 5 minutes.

                       𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 8. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣. 𝙄𝙛 𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚.   -𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙨

Rachel typed a reply.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙨. 𝙐 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. -Rachel

She was disappointed but choose to be an understanding person. He's a bussinessman afterall that too a famous and successfull on top of that.

                           𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. -𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙨

Rachel smiled softly that even tho he's busy he is trying to make time for her.

That same waiter came with a wine bottle and poured a glass for her and went away. She took a sip looking here and there trying to pass the time.

Her feet were gently tapping against the marble floor. Time passed and half an hour later she texted him asking where's he.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧. -Silas

She waited and waited, drank 3 glasses of wine, played a random game on phone passing the time. She was starving at this point. The waiter even asked to take the order and serve food but she denied.

She didn't eat much today hoping to eat at dinner.

Whereas Silas was listening songs while driving. He was having the time of his life making Rachel wait for him.

He wasn't stuck in a meeting at all instead he was at club flirting with different woman. He lied to her and like a dumb bitch she is, she trusted him. He wasn't named as a playboy by the media for nothing.

Some woman left lipstick marks on his face and shirt, he even had woman's perfume stench coming from him after they gave him a lap dance and were almost sticking to his body like a leech.

So he had to go home and take a bath.  He came out and selected random pair of clothes and dressed himself.

He didn't corncern himself with the need to make a favorable impression by his choise of attire. He knew she will always find him attractive eitherway

He knew that she loves him. It was a plus point for him. If it was before, they would be dating by now and he would give all his affection but...... leave it Silas.

And there was no traffic at all, he again lied to her. Oh how amusing this whole situation was for him, by now he was smirking. This was just the beginning for her. Slowly he will unleash all his demons on her and her ungrateful family.

The Sinclair's messed with the wrong family. He will show them. They will beg for mercy but none will be granted.

He will target both their company and their precious princess, Rachel Sinclair.

She better start praying to god because the devil is him.

He drove with lethal destruction on his mind.
~~~~~~

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩.

𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜?

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣?