Epilogue ❣

Aisha's pov 🌺
2 years later...
Friday, 1:00 pm

"Potato! Tomato! Eli!" I called my dog, cat, and girlfriend. I prepared their lunch.

The first one to come down was Potato, our shih tzu then Tomato, our siamese cat, and then my lovely girlfriend.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around behind me. "Careful, I might spill their food." I said, placing their food for them.

As I placed their food, I yawned and took a seat on one of the stools.

"Tired again, baby?" Elvia asked, sitting beside me.

I nodded. "Mhm, just another long shift." I stretched my arms.

"Wanna go on a date today?" I asked and I guess Elvia was sort of caught off guard by my request which made me chuckle.

"We will go on a date once you get some sleep." She negotiated.

"Awh, but I wanted for us to have a date now." I crossed my arms.

"We will but for now you need sleep, princess." She suddenly picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

"Eli!" I squealed.

She bit my earlobe. "Shh..."

She softly placed me on the bed before laying down. I laughed at her dorkiness and laid down beside her.

I closed my eyes and took a well needed rest.

☆♪♪☆
7:30 pm

I groaned, opening my eyes. "Ugh..." I looked at the window and realized it was dark outside.

"Good evening, love." I grinned, hearing a voice I will never get tired off.

"Hey!" I sat up and my eyes widened. My mouth ran dry as my eyes trailed down Elvia in her gorgeous dress.

Even years later, she never fails to take my breath away.

She wore a black dress I've never seen her wear. The straps were thin and the dress showed off her curves and chest.

"Eyes up here, princess." She teased.

She handed me a white box which made me curious what's inside it.

"Open it."

I eargerly opened it and the box contained a beautiful white dress.

"Now get ready for our date, baby." She smiled.

I stood up and stripped in front of her. I put on the dress, tided my hair, and put on some makeup.

"Where to?" I asked, holding her hand.

"The rooftop, love." She replied.

I love the rooftop. It had one of the best views ever. One of my favorite places to relax.

"Woah..." I gasped. It was like any cliche date but I didn't care.

Red rose petals were scattered on the floor. Candles lit the space. A table was placed in the middle.