6: Sugar Mommy & Strawberries

Aisha's pov 🌺
Saturday, 8:45 am

I groaned as I sat up being greeted with my worse enemy: headache. I grabbed my phone from the side table and I noticed a note beside it was a pill. I grabbed the note. It said:

Drink this, it'll help with your headache.
You drank a lot last night
- Elvia <3

I chuckled and drank water after the drinking painkiller. I checked my phone to see a bunch of messages from my parents and siblings.

My parents were mostly threats like 'If you don't go home, I'll ground you!' They never really cared about me. All they cared about is my reputation.

My siblings, they were just worried so I reassured them by saying I'm fine I'll be back in two days.

And then, I smell a delicious aroma surface in my room.

Bacon and eggs! I quickly rushed outside but stopped when I was halfway through the door.

Who's shirt am I wearing?! What happened last night? Oh God...I told Elvia what happened then we make out. I don't remember anything else. Oh did we fuck for the second time?

I shook off my thoughts and went outside.

Elvia looked nice. She was wearing casual clothes. "Where are you going?" I asked, grabbing her attention. "We have to shoot scene 4, don't you remember?" Fuck!

"Holy shit, why didn't you wake me up?" I questioned with a distressed look. "Oh...I'm sorry. You looked tired so I let you sleep..." She said, looking down. I felt guilty. "It's ok, I'll just change quickly. It's not your fault, Eli." I reassured.

I saw the expression of dumbstruck on her pretty face. "What did I do something..." I realized...I gave her a nickname!

Hahaha!

I laughed. "Eli!! I'm going to change Eli~" I said in a teasing manner.

I changed into a strawberry dress and brushed my hair into a Dutch braid. Elvia and I ate breakfast before leaving to go to the park.

We finished filming scene 4 and now we are at McDonald's. Scene 4 is a date with Naomi and Eleanor of course.

"Hey Aisha, I heard that there is a dance competition. You should join!" Eden suggested.

I love dancing. It's my passion. I love expressing myself through dancing. It makes me feel at peace and safe.

"Hmm, I'll think about it," I said, smiling.

After that, Eden and Rhea had to go. Elvia and I are in the car. I was looking through social media as I casually ignored texts and calls coming from my family and Elvia was driving somewhere.

I noticed a text that I didn't want to see today. It is from my uncle saying 'Why aren't you home? I got you a new scented candle. It's called Passionfruit.' Which reminds me, when I get back home I'll burn all the things he gave me.

"You should do it." I heard Elvia say. "What?" Do you mean burning all of the souvenirs he gave me? Of course, I will.

"Apply to the dancing competition if you're passionate about dancing." Ohh, that makes more sense.

"I love dancing." I talked about my passion for dancing while she attentively listened.

"Thanks for letting me ramble about my hobby and listening to it. I appreciate that." I said, tucking strands of hair behind my ear. "I enjoy listening to what you're passionate about, Ami."