10: Eyes

Aisha's pov 🌺
Monday, 9:30 am: Math

"Blah blah one...with the being..." That's all I hear from my math teacher. Just gibberish. I sometimes thought he was high, but no it's just me bored in this class.

I felt a pair of eyes piercing the side of my eyes. I looked for those eyes and it was Elvia so I just shrugged it off.

☆♪♪☆
10:15 am: After Math Class

I felt someone staring at me again. I was fixing my stuff for the next class and felt someone looking at me. I turned around to find it and it was just Elvia again.

If she wants something to tell me then why not just approach me?

She's looking at me with her usual raven eyes. I waved at her and she waved back with a small smile. I chuckled, going back to what I was doing.

☆♪♪☆
4:00 pm: Afterschool

I approached Elvia's car which is a Mercedes Amg. I opened the front door on the opposite side of the driver's door. I entered the car, surprising Elvia.

"Aisha?" Elvia asked as soon as I entered. "The one and only," I answered. "You're driving to Rhea's house right?" I questioned. "Yes, that's where we're filming today." I grabbed the script from my bag. "I'm guessing you need a ride?"

"Yes." I smiled.

Today, we're going to be focusing on Naomi's struggles for this session. I'm nervous and excited about this. While I was reading the script Naomi's struggle kinda relates to mine.

"Can you act as Naomi right now?" Elvia interjected. I chuckled. "I'm Naomi you probably already know that. I grew up in an abusive and controlling household. My parents were secretly addicts and they would always hurt me mentally and physically. It eventually got exhausting so I left." I said reading through the lines.

"You? Do me an Eleanor expression!" I challenged. Today, Elvia has only a few lines for this scene. "Naomi...are you ok?" Her soft voice turned into a stern tone. I wonder how she does it.

"Also Ami, I want to point out that you're reading the wrong script." Elvia pointed.

"WHAT?" I checked the script and it was the wrong script! "Why didn't you tell me? I spent a whole day memorizing this one!"

"Don't worry Ami, we can act the scene until we reach Rhea's place," Elvia reassured, and we did.

We acted as our characters until we reached Rhea's place. Today, we will be doing the argument scene. Eleanor confronts Naomi about the published drawings of herself without consent.

Here's the catch, Naomi didn't post those drawings her spiteful ex-boyfriend did!

"Hello ladies," Rhea said as we entered her house. "Well, good news you don't have to change your outfits since it looks fitting for this scene Aisha. I just have to style your hair" Rhea informed.

"Elvia, the top is cute. Maybe switch out the jacket with a black blazer and the shoes with black heels." Rhea handed her a blazer and black stilettos to change into.

"Eden!" Rhea called out. "Yeah?"

"I need an extra pair of hands, I need you to style Elvia's hair I want her hair to be looking like this." Rhea pulled up a reference photo.