Chapter: 7 (🔞)

Start from the beginning

He was kissing her like his life depends on it

He was kissing her like his life depends on it. The others except Taehyung removed their shirts. Spreading and sitting all around her.

Her nighty was removed till her shoulders by Jin as he and Yoongi nibbles their lips on her shoulder. She tried to remove him as he tightened his grip on her hands gripping her waist firmly.

She didn't kissed him which somewhere affected him alot. He broke the kiss to see her panting heavily as he smirks before pecking her lips thrice.

She glared at him untill she have a cold hand on her thighs which made her shuddered beneath him.

Jungkook got up from her glancing at her half naked figure as he removed his shirt where she closed her eyes as soons as her eyes fell on their well built up chest and body.

Namjoon and Hosoek removed her panty as she tried to get up but was held back by strong arms on her neck.

Taehyung held her neck not in a choking manner but was enough to give her pleasure. He laid her again on the bed slightly hovering over her.

He held a bunch of her hair as she arched her back slightly getting up..

His lips brushed on her earlobe as he looks at her face with his dark one.

Taehyung: Am I not handsome?

He asked taking her earlobe between his teeth. She nodded her head as no sign. As he smirk seeing her stubborn state.

Pulling her insanely closer to him he brushed his lips on hers. Giving her a hard time as she felt bunches of butterflies roaming in her stomach.

Taehyung: Tell me! Aren't we handsome?

He asked her licking her cheeks to make it hard for her as it is what he wanted. He wanted her to get shuddered beneath him.

Yn: No...

He clenched his jaw hearing her response as he nodded his head to his brothers and that's when Yoongi and Jin tored her top making her eyes to get wide.

Jimin and Jungkook removed her panty making her fully naked Infront of them. She glared at them because she wasn't wearing any inner wears.

Yn: What the....

She couldn't complete her sentence when Taehyung smashed his lips on her lips roughly sucking her upper lips to full her body with a tingling sensation.

She wanted to get rid of his hands to clutched his hairs but he wasn't giving her permission to do that.

Yn: Open them...

She said trying to get out of his grip when he pinched her waist making her gasp as he entered his tongue inside her mouth wetting it with his saliva as she bited his lower lip to make him break the kiss.