Ancient beast world (1)

Start from the beginning

When he opened his eyes this time, Xu Zifan was shocked. He was lying in the forest, and beside him stood a big tiger two meters high!

Xu Zifan immediately took out the mysterious iron fan in the space and pressed the switch, got up and ran back. The poisoned golden needle shot out, all stabbing the tiger's body, and the tiger rushed towards him with a roar, the sound was deafening. Xu Zifan hurriedly rolled aside, and then saw the tiger fell heavily to the ground, turning into a man wearing an animal skin skirt!

Xu Zifan widened his eyes in surprise, and looked around. The big tree was thick and tall, as if it had been enlarged several times. I have never seen the appearance of flowers, plants and trees, and even birds are unfamiliar. He frowned and looked at the man on the ground, quickly receiving the memory.

The memory of the original owner flooded like a tide, causing Xu Zifan to utter a rare swear word. He hurriedly took out the Resurrection Pill and gave it to the man, pulling out the gold needles and throwing them into the space.

This is the world of orcs, and those who can become humans and animals are called orcs. Orcs are generally tall and tall. The tiger tribe like the original owner is two meters high in human form and two meters high in animal form. They are mighty and strong, and their aura is terrifying. There are snake tribes, fox tribes, and mermaid tribes. I don't know if there are any other tribes. The original owner has only seen these tribes in tribal trade.

This world is similar to the ancient wilderness. Orcs hunted for a living, and occasionally picked some wild fruits. They could eat raw meat and eat the cooked ones, but the cooked ones were the simplest ones, which did not match the deliciousness. A race here is a tribe, which is managed by the patriarch, and the great witch is responsible for some divine things and medical skills, of course it is just a simple and ineffective medical skill.

The tribe is a place strewn with wooden houses. There are no walls and a fire is used for heating. Every winter, everyone is worried about food. When encountering enemies, they will only fight hard, and each time they will suffer heavy casualties. In case of an infectious disease, half of the death is good, and they will think that this is the punishment of the beast gods, and that those who died of the infection have committed sins and are very ignorant.

But this is not enough to make Xu Zifan upset. The reason why he is blatant is that there are no women in this world. The men who can't become beasts are females, and he is a female now! This **** is more exotic than a pure Yang body!

The original owner is a man who has crossed over. He himself likes men. He was very happy when he crossed over. He felt that no one would look at him with strange eyes anymore. He could find a boyfriend. And he really found one, the man who was poisoned by Xu Zifan, the young patriarch of the tiger clan, Bai Yi, because he was found by Bai Yi from the woods and brought him back to the tribe. He looks better than other females, Bai Yi So get closer to him and show him everything about the tribe, and they naturally walked in.

Many modern ideas of the original owner are very novel. At least the meat they make is delicious. The proposal to raise some pig-like beasts, and add beams to the wooden house for transformation have all helped the tribe. The patriarch and the witch welcome him, and many orcs Feeling that he is capable, they began to pursue him. Only the females repelled him. They felt that he became a big show and attracted the attention of so many orcs and disliked him very much.

As a result, the original owner only knows how to make comments and does not know what to do. He doesn't know what to feed those Lulu beasts or what to do if they get sick. He doesn't even know, let alone others, good things become bad things. He saw someone injured and wanted to give advice to the big witch, but he didn't understand the medical skills and couldn't be accepted by the big witch. He was not as strong as other females, and he was clumsy when going out to pick wild fruits and easily tired. In just over a month, everyone's impression of him has changed from being smart and capable to weak and burdensome to do bad things.