"My Prince," he exclaims, bowing his head before standing upright, "Several of the Guard responsible for overseeing the dungeon have gone missing!"

"What? How could this be?"

"That isn't all, my prince... All of the prisoners from cellblock one have disappeared and are nowhere to be found."

"What?! When did your squadron notice their absence?"

"A little after noon, my prince... We're guessing that they made their escape last night during the Full Moon Ceremony."

"You said the guards responsible for overseeing the cellblock have gone missing as well?"

"Yes, sir. We have a search party searching for both them and the escaped prisoners. The odd thing about this whole situation is that..." He trails off.

"Go on."

"The cells weren't broken out of... Leading for us to believe that there's a traitor in our midst. Only the most elite guards carry the key to those cells."

"...You're dismissed." The guard bows and walks away.

"It seems there are more important matters for me to attend to than taking another silly walk around the kingdom. If the Guard is competent, there should be no issues in the town." I return back inside of the palace, in search of the Lord to report this situation to him. Turns out, he was out attending to his own matters.

It seems it is up for me to handle this then. No one can get past me so easily.

~

Skeleton

~

Thankfully for Don, I was able to successfully hide from the Guard. For now, at least... It was an extremely long night last night. I fell asleep almost instantaneously upon hitting the mattress.

I yawn, feeling energized and well-rested from having a good night's sleep. Don was in the other room, writing something down in his notebook.

"Thanks for letting me crash here...," I say, making my presence known to him. He only nods in response.

"...Where's Loki?" I ask, "That was his name, right? I thought you two were roommates..." Don tenses up at my question, placing his pen down and closing his notebook.

"...Don?" I walk closer to the wither skeleton, noticing the distraught look on his face. "Is something wrong?"

"He's... He's gone." This is all he says before reopening his notebook, writing something else down.

He's gone? What's that supposed to mean? Did he go somewhere? Last I checked, this town wasn't exactly that big... Surely he wouldn't be gone for long.

I wanted to question Loki's whereabouts, but I noticed the stressed look across Don's face and decided not to push any further. I return back to the guest room (in which Don kindly told me that I'd be welcome to stay in anytime). I notice a desk that had a few pieces of paper and pens and decided to make the most out of my time here and plan on finding Wither.

I draw a visual on my current location and roughly how far it is from the palace. If Wither was captured by the Guard, the palace would be my best bet. The only issue is that quite a few guards spotted me last night and are probably hot on my trail. I need to be extremely careful about my every step... Though, finding Wither shouldn't be too difficult, right?

I continue to map out the entire kingdom on the flimsy sheet of paper. Then, I realize something-- those guards couldn't capture Wither! He has his abilities!