Jules and Charli walked back into the dining room "Look who came to visit baby" jules said, "Char Char" Violet squealed, as she happily bounced up and down in her high chair, "Hey Vi" Charli said as she made her way over to her goddaughter. "Your mummy isn't feeling too well so I'm gonna get you cleaned up ok?" charli said as she picked up the curly haired toddler, "Will you sing to me in the bath" the toddler pleaded as they made their way upstairs, "Of course baby" charli chuckled as they made to the bathroom.

Jules sighed as she walked to the bathroom and laid out all the tests, one by one she took all of them and placed them on the counter, anxiously waiting for the result. 5 minutes later the timer on her phone went off signally the tests were ready. With shaky hands she flipped the first one over, Positive, it read, quickly she turned the next one over, then the next, until all of them were looking back at her, all reading a positive result.

Tears streamed down jules's face, "I'm pregnant" she whispered as she looked in the mirror and placed a hand on her belly. Suddenly, the soft pitter patter of her daughters feet, broke her out of her transe, jules quickly hid the tests in the drawer and made her way out of the bathroom.

Jules found her daughter, now bathed and dressed in her Pj's, snuggled up with her baby blanket on couch, while her and Charli watched a kids T.V show. "Hey baby, did you have a nice bath?" jules said as she made her way over to the couch, her daughter popped up "Yeah it was so much fun! Char preformed for me, just like daddy does!" the toddler cheered. Jules smiled and looked up to her friend and mouthed a quick thank you, "thats amazing! Speaking of daddy are you ready to call him?" jules said as she took a seat next to the toddler, "Yess yess yes" Violet cheered as she snuggled into her moms side, "I'll give you guys some space, but when you're done let me know and we'll talk" charli whispered as she made her way out of the room.

Jules quickly pressed on her husbands contact, waiting impatiently to see his face pop up on her phone screen. Luckily for her she only had to wait a few seconds before the familiar curly haired front man answered the phone. "Well if it isnt my two favorite girls!" he cheered, "Daddy!" violet cheered back, "Hey vi vi " he chuckled as he waved to his toddler, "Hey matty" jules smiled, just seeing his face gave her some sort of relief, "Hey my love" he responded back.

"So Vi tell daddy what you did today!" jules said, "I watched you on T.V! And then Char came over and sang to me in the bath just like you do! Oh and I drew a picture of you" the toddler said, matty nodded his head and smiled at how excited violet was to tell him about her day. "I can't wait to see it baby, you know I've missed you and your mum sooo much! I wish i there to give you both hugs" he said, his heart breaking with every word he spoke, desperately wishing he was back at home with his wife and daughter.

"I wish you were here too daddy I miss you" violet said, her bottom lip trembling as tears began to brimm at her eyes, mattys heart broke even more seeing his daughter beginning to cry and knowing he couldn't be there to hug her. "Oh baby don't cry I'll be back soon ok? In the meantime be good to your mummy ok?" he said, violet nodded her head "Will you sing to me daddy?" she pleaded, "Of course vi" he responded and began to sing the soft melody of Sincerity is Scary, violets favorite song of his.

About midway through the song, jules saw her toddlers eyes droop
and eventually close, "shes down for the count" jules whispered as she gently kissed the top of her daughters head. "Julie" matty said, his tone now serious "You look like you've been crying, is everything ok baby? Do I need to come home" he asked, "I'm ok matty, i just miss you thats all, we both do" she said, deciding it would be best to tell matty the news in person rather than on facetime, "I miss you guys too, I'll be home before you know it" he responded, jules nodded her head in response.

"I've got to go put her in her bed, but I'll call you later, I love you Matty" she said, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, "I love you too Baby, remember only one more week" he responded, before blowing her a kiss and reluctantly hanging up the phone.

One week later...

It had been a hectic week for jules, not only juggling a very hyper toddler, but also dealing with intense morning sickness. After she told Charli the news of her being pregnant, she immediately made a doctors appointment, where it was confirmed that she was atleast 7 weeks along.

Jules Was pacing nervously back and forth in the living room, waiting for matty to arrive or for Violet to wake up from her nap, whichever one came first. Suddenly, she heard the familiar noise of a key being turned in the door, quickly she rushed over to the front door and was met face to face with her smiling husband. "Hey baby" he whispered, jules rushed into his arms, almost tackling him to the floor, matty chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.

"You're actually here" she whispered into his chest, "i am, i'm real" he joked, jules chuckled and looked up at him immediately connecting their lips. " i love you" she whispered , "I love you too" he responded back. "Where's Vi?" matty asked as he picked his suitcase back up and headed further inside the house. "Napping, she should be up soon though" jules said, matty nodded his head and made his way upstairs to their room. Jules followed behind him, anxiously waiting to tell him the news.

"Matty we need to talk" she said, sitting down on the bed, while matty unpacked his suitcase. " you sound serious, what's wrong baby" he asked, stopping what he was doing and sitting beside her. "Well um i-i" she stuttered, matty "baby what's-", "I'm pregnant" she said cutting him off. "Really!" he said, a wide grin spreading on his face, jules looked up at him, her body relaxing when she say he was smiling. "really, 7 weeks to be exact" she said, mirroring his expression.

Matty tackled her onto the bed and placed kisses all around her face, jules giggled at the sudden reaction. "We're having another baby! oh my god! Jules i love you so much" he said. Her heart melted at his reaction, she mentally kicked herself for ever thinking he'd be upset. " I can't believe we're having another baby, I'm so excited jules" he said, his hand slowly making its way to her stomach. Jules teared up at mattys excitement, "Baby everything ok?" he asked, gently wiping the tears from her eyes, "Yeah, Its stupid really" she muttered, "Darling whats wrong?' matty pushed. "Its just when I found out, I thought you might be mad about it, I know it's stupid to think that and now i feel like a bitch for even thinking it at all" she mumbled.

Matty cupped her check so she was looking at him, "Baby you know I'd never be upset about this, is it a surprise yes, I know we only talked about having one kid, but it's a good surprise Jules, I'm so fucking exctied and happy and ready for this new chapter in our lives" he said, before leaning in to kiss her. "I love you" she whispered, "I love you too" he responded.

Soon jules heard the pitter patter of small feet running to the bedroom, the door flew open to reveal their daughter. "Daddy!!" she screamed, "Hey baby" matty said, quickly getting up so he could pick up his toddler. "I missed you Vi" he said as he picked the girl up and twirled her around, "I missed you too" she said back. "Vi Mummy and I have something to tell you" matty said as he sat back down next to jules, the toddler looked at her parents, confused.

"Vi you're gonna be a big sister!" matty said, a grin breaking out on his face. Violet looked at her parents, still confused, "theres a baby in your mums belly" he said, pointing to his wifes stomach. "Really!" Violet said, a smile breaking out on her face, she quickly jumped to her mom and wrapped her small arms around her neck to hug her. "Are you excited?" jules asked her daughter, Violet frantically nodded her head "Yes! But can daddy and I play now?" she asked, squirming out of her moms arms and on to the floor.

Jules and Matty chuckled, "Of course baby, you two have fun ok?" she said as she brushed her fingers through her daughters messy curls. "Come on daddy lets go" Violet said, as she grabbed her dads hand and pulled him out of the room. "Hold on Vi" he said, quickly running back to kiss his wife "I love you" and then he leant down and kissed her stomach "and I love you" he whispered, before running back out to his daughter who was waiting impatiently at the door, "And I love you too Vi" he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. Jules watched as the two quickly disappeared downstairs, grateful for how everything had worked out.

A/N : and this is truly the end of the story for Julie and Matty, thank you to everyone who read this story, i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it!