Chapter 7

Soft humming awoke Jules out of her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes to see a half naked matty smoking out on the balcony. He was softly humming a song to himself, the tune sounded familiar to Jules but she couldn't quite pin it down.

"Do you always look so handsome after sex?' she asked, slowly sitting up and stretching out. Matty flicked his cigarette off the balcony and turned around, a smirk painted on his face. " You flatter me darling" he chuckled as he made his way back to bed, he sat down next to her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Do you always look this beautiful after sex? '' he smiled, she giggled. ''Well I don't know, that was my first time '' Matty grinned wider "ah yes, that's right". "Now don't get cocky now, Healy, I never said it was good" she teased, "Oh you're gonna pay for that" he chuckled and started to tickle her. Jules squirmed, trying not to laugh as he tickled her, "Okay ok I surrender healy, you were amazing, truly god like" she giggled, and placed a kiss on his cheek. "See that's more like it foreman" he smiled.

He pulled her closer, laying her head on his chest. Jules listened to the steady rhythm of his heart beat, as she traced his "we are kings" tattoo with her finger. "Matty" she said, breaking the silence, he hummed in response,slowly running his hand up and down her back. "Thank you" she whispered, "for what darling?" he asked, confused on what she meant. "For being gentle and not judging me " she said, tilting her head up to meet his gaze.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, "you're cute jules and I'd never judge you" she blushed at his response and buried her head back into his chest, trying to hide her grin. " I can feel you smiling " he chuckled, "I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm freaking out, because you're so sweet" she mumbled into his chest. He pulled her up so they were face to face, she tried to hide her face in her hands, he gently pulled her hands down, revealing her wide grin and pink cheeks '' aw you look so cute" he said, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Jules pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her hands, " I never thought you'd go for a girl like me, usually I see you with skinny models and well I'm anything but". Matty sighed, he grabbed her hands and used his fingers to tilt her chin up , " hey, don't think like that, you're beautiful and i went for you because you're kind, caring, beautiful and passionate about your career, you have something that none of them had, you are beautiful on the inside and outside" he smiled.

Jules melted at his words, "you're kind matty, I'm glad we've gotten to know each other over these past months' ' she said, pulling him into a hug. "Now we have a long day ahead of us, it's the first show and I have a little surprise in store for you when we get to the venue," Matty smiled. Jules grinned and laid back on the bed, slowly falling asleep.

The next day

The loud ringing of Mattys phone woke both of them out of their peaceful slumber. "For fucksake who the hell is calling this early in the morning" matty groaned and grabbed his phone off of the nightstand. "What do you want" he bluntly responded, "Damn matthew what's got you so grumpy" george replied through the phone, "You, why are you calling me this early in the morning" he grumbled, jules chuckled softly, even angry he still looked cute.

"Mate it's 10 am, we have to be at the venue in an hour, sorry to interrupt you two, good morning jules by the way '' George said. "Goodmorning George '' she shouted in response, "Sorry to break up the love fest but you need to be in the lobby in 30 minutes, you too Jules "George finished, matty quickly hung up the phone and let out a loud groan. "Looks like we're busted healy '' Jules giggled, "Looks like it" he smiled, " worth it though" he says and leans over, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

The two slowly got out of bed, "I can't wait to see you looking all cute on stage tonight" Jules smiled, pulling her dress over her head. "Cute? Darling my goal tonight is to make you weak in the knees" he chuckled, pulling her close, " do your worst healy" she challenged, pulling him into a kiss. "Now hurry up before George comes up here to lecture you" she chuckles, opening the door and leaving. "You're going to be the death of me jules" matty whispered after she left.