46 || Loyalties lie

Começar do início

Blaine moves closer to me before crouching to my sitting level. He places his hand against my cheek and brings his forehead against mine.

He's so close I can feel his warm breath fanning my face.

"Don't leave my side." He whispers.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

He pulls his face away from mine and his eyes open. A smile creeps onto his face as he takes in my appearance. "You always look so incredibly beautiful." He says.

"Even in pyjamas?" I ask.

"In anything and everything, including nothing."

"You're the most handsome man I've ever seen." I compliment back.

"And you the prettiest girl." He adds.

The plane lands not long after and Blaine holds out his hand to guide me down the steps.

Blaine gets in the drivers side of the car that's parked and ready for us.

When we get to Fernando Kamarera's mansion we wait in the car for a few minutes.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to not go in there?" Blaine asks me.

"I'm not letting you do this alone." I state, unbuckling my seat belt.

"You're so irritatingly stubborn."

"And you're not?" I counter.

"No I'm not." He says.

"Are you for real right now?" I ask.

"Yes." I scoff at his reply. "Don't laugh at me like that."

"I'm sorry baby." I say, giving him a quick kiss. As I pull away he pulls me back to him.

"Don't deprive me of your sweet lips." He says capturing my lips with his once again.

"You're going to ruin my lipstick." I mumble against his lips.

"I'll ruin a lot more than your lipstick, Cass." He mumbles back.

As I pull away, he reaches to pull me back and I smack away his hand.

"Don't touch."

He pouts. "This is the worst punishment ever."

"You can touch me but only appropriately." I state.

"And what counts as appropriate?" He asks. "If I did this," He says placing his hand on mine. "is that appropriate?"

"Yes."

He trails his hand up my arm and onto my shoulder. "How about now?"

"Yes."

His hand slides gently around my neck. "And now?"

"Debatable." I say. "It depends what your intentions are for your hand being there."