05 || It's nice to have a friend

The figure in the mirror moves towards me

The figure in the mirror moves towards me. I need to act now.

I spin around and quickly swing my right arm that is holding the scissors towards the person.

Before the scissors can make contact my wrist is harshly grabbed and I automatically drop the makeshift weapon from the sudden pain.

The bathroom light is suddenly flicked on, temporarily blinding me. I rapidly flutter my squinted eyes to try and regain sight in the harsh light but my eyes widen when I realise who I just tried to attack.

Blaine is stood with my wrist still in his hand. He looks extremely pissed.

His cold, dark eyes bore into mine, glare at me, challenge me. His jaw is clenched so tightly, like it's the only thing holding him back. His eyebrows furrowed and instead of his usual cocky smirk, laced with humor, his lips told his rage.

His hair is slightly ruffled as though he's been continuously running his hands through it. The dress shirt that he's wearing isn't buttoned all they way to the top and his sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, exposing his forearms.

He looks hot right now.

Oh my god why did you just think that.

He's about to fucking kill you and your thinking about how hot he looks.

"Care to explain?" He says sharply, cutting me out of my thoughts.

His grip on my arm is still tight so I decide I might as well dig myself a deeper hole to die in. "Take your hand off me then we'll talk." I say resulting in him forcefully dropping my hand and raising an eyebrow.

Well that was.....something.

"You can't honestly blame me for trying to defend myself." I state. "If I'd have known it was you I wouldn't have tried to impale you." and have to face the consequences for not actually doing it.

"We both know that's not what I'm talking about." He says. "I'm talking about you leaving after we just made a deal or did you forget about that?"

"I didn't realise the deal required me to stay at your house." I bite out.

"Well it does."

"That wasn't part of the agreement." I say as he turns and starts leaving.

"It is now." He says walking away.

"No, it's not." I follow out the bathroom after him, flicking on the main lightswich.

"Need I remind you the consequences for running away."

"I didn't run; you clearly knew exactly where I was."

"I don't care this is your only warning."

"Screw you."

Once he reaches the front door he turns to look at me. He tilts his head to the side. "You wish."

He bends down to pick up my shoes from by the front door. He slightly throws them so they land on the floor infront of me.