She put the glass down.

"Besides, I am the leader. I can do whatever I want without the need for anyone's approval. If I wanted to cooperate with an evil guild, I could do that even if I would get more enemies."

"You choose the Company because of the agreement you made with the Chairman."

She grinned and poked Kim Roksoo's cheek with her finger.

"Ding ding ding! Besides, I got many benefits when coming here."

She pointed at Lee Soohyuk.

"I got to meet my idol."

She then pointed at Choi Jungsoo.

"I got to meet my new best friend."

She then pointed at Kim Roksoo.

"More importantly, I got to meet you. I am the lucky one here."

The three men smiled hopelessly at her remarks.

A year of being in the same Company and a neighbour next door, these four people have become inseparable.

Lee Soohyuk viewed her as his own younger sister. Choi Jungsoo viewed her as his best friend, if not he would want to be her older brother too based on how he treated Kim Roksoo but he got to know that she was older than him by a month.

Unfortunately he can't do anything about this but no fret, Kim Roksoo is still the youngest!

"Aren't you guys drinking too much?"

Choi Jungsoo blinked his eyes when the couple kept filling up their glass with beer and soju without stopping.

"We make a bet."

"Who has the highest alcohol tolerance among us two."

Lee Soohyuk and Choi Jungsoo can't say no more but watching the couple fill up their glass one after another. After a bottle finished, they would ask for another and another and another.

"Should we stop them? Their faces have turned red."

"I think both are drunk right now."

"Kim Roksoo!"

Kim Roksoo glanced at her with half-lidded eyes, finishing his drink before he spoke.

"What?"

"You, you, you know?"

The man propped his cheek on his palm with his head turned towards her.

"I don't know."

Both have been talking in slur sentences.

"You, when will you.. I can't wait. Stupid Roksoo!"

Kim Roksoo frowned when his cheek was pinched by her. He slapped her hand away.

"You are stupid, not me. Stop that."

"I want to drink more!"

"You are drunk already, I win."

She glared at him.

"Who says that?"

She snatched the bottle and gulped down the drink before she let out a satisfying sound and wiped her mouth.

"You can't even look at me properly."

She pointed at him accusingly. He slapped her hand away.

"I'm looking, Stella."

"No, no. Don't see."

He shuffled near her and grabbed her head, trying his best to open his eyes wide but he was too tired to even open his eyes now.