What the World Needs

Midoriya: I don't want to say much but I just want to ask one question, how will you punish him for the torment, the pain I have been in for ten years and counting?

Everyone was silent. Inko wanted to say something but she didn't. She knew she was also partially responsible for this. She knew he had those bruises and scars and knew what caused that but still didn't do anything. What could she do?

She was a single mother who worked three jobs in a day, her husband was abroad and she didn't know what has happened to him, and to top it all of, her son is quirkless in a society full of quirks. Who could she complain to? Bakugo's mother? She can't even control her son, so how would she scold him for his bullying?

Police? They ignore it. Pro heroes? HA!

Tears began to flow out of her eyes but she didn't make a noise. She deserved it. 

All Might looked at his mentors Nana and Torino but they had their own heads down. He wanted to answer his student's question but couldn't find the right answer. Defeated, he lowered his head.

Aizawa knew what it was to be looked down upon. His own quirk was not flashy. He had been bullied, but not in a way Midoriya was. He had friends, Midoriya's friend was his main tormentor. Aizawa thought that he had failed as a teacher when he saw the hope in his student's eyes. Hope that someone would answer him.

Midoriya: I thought so.
Dabi: See? Heroes are the main creators of villains. These villains create heroes. The cycle goes on.
Lucy: Let's continue with Toga Himiko.

"Being isolated from the society, by your parents nonetheless, hurts the child. And when the cause is a quirk which causes insanity on not fulfilling certain conditions, it's enough to make a child turn to the dark side." The judge, Nana Shimura said as she rubbed the tears from her eyes as she listened to Toga's story.
"PLEASE STOP!" Toga shouted as she was not liking the PTSD. 
"Being insane doesn't mean that you can kill anyone." Aizawa said. No more going warm on newcomers. "Even if you have a sad backstory, it isn't the reason for taking someone's life. If you decided to punish anyone whose actions made a villain, then this whole world, including you, me, All Might, the judge, the jury, everyone should be in Tartarus. It isn't about capturing and punishing the villains and the ones who made them villains, it is about rectifying them. Correcting them. Making sure that no more villains are created due to our actions."

Midoriya: He's wrong.
Momo: What do you mean?
Shigaraki: Do you think you can make everyone see the errors in their actions?
Uraraka: Isn't that what heroes are meant to do?
Shigaraki: I forgot. You are still young. You haven't seen the world yet. Ask your teachers. They'll tell you.
Mina: What is he saying Midnight-sensei?
Midnight stayed silent.

"YOU ARE WRONG!" Toga yelled. She had enough. Enough of everyone being hypocritic. "You think you can make everyone is good? Do you even know how hypocritic you sound. Everyone is bad. No one can be made good. You think no more villains will be made? As long as there are heroes, there will be villains. You think people can be educated to not differentiate between quirks? Well, my school did teach that! What do you think happened? I was still alone. I was still bullied. My parents were affected by what the world thinks. Your words make no sense!"

Shigaraki: You got your answer. Don't be too idealistic. 
Kaminari: But-
Dabi: There are no buts. There is only truth. Only reality.
Kirishima: It's wrong.
Dabi: I think it's the truth what your schools don't teach you. That no matter what you do, unless the decision makers and the executioners want to do it, nothing will happen.
Mina: We got the solution then.
AFO: It is not that easy. If it were, changes would have been made a long time ago.

Everyone was silent in the courtroom. No one dared to speak. Midoriya stepped up and said "You say that she is insane." Aizawa was a little confused  but still nodded in agreement. "Your honor, I plead insanity of my client Himiko Toga. I plead she gets treated in a mental asylum."