Repentance

"Let me tell you this first thing, you need to consider the mentality of both the victim, and the accused." Midoriya warned Aizawa who scoffed. "I don't see the reason to consider the view of the accused as a person. 
"Your honour, I would like  to request  Dab- Toya Todoroki's prison sentence to be extended by 5 years." Aizawa said to the judge.

Aizawa: I guess I see that why now.
Midoriya: Why?
Nezu: Because he still murdered people
Midoriya: But he had his own circumstances, and he would repent for his crimes
AM: Murder is murder, no matter the circumstances
Lucy: That is Toga's case. A life once gone is not returned

"Why do you think it should be done?" Judge asked Aizawa. "Life taken is not given. For all murders he has committed, a simple sentence like that isn't enough." 
"But your honor, we already know that he regrets his decisions and wants to change. But doing this can heavily effect his future." Midoriya tried to plead to the judge. "He took away lives. Tell about the future of those lives to their families. What would have happened is they were still alive today? Their future? He will still live to regret his decisions, he will live in the haunting nightmares of his past. That must be his punishment." Aizawa said to a fuming Midoriya. 

Mina: Sensei that is very hard hitting!
Dabi: That will probably ruin my life but I guess it's the only way I guess
Uraraka: But won't that take a big toll on your mentality?
AFO: It's the only way to repent. We must become by the laws of heroes and and must face the punishment by the laws of heroes.
Endeavour: Don't bring us into this!
Shigaraki: You know how hypocritic you sound?

"Then this court extends the villain Dabi otherwise known as Toya Todoroki's prison sentence by 4 years." The judge stated.
Aizawa smirked
"This court also states that Rei Todoroki be released from the mental hospital and live with the Todoroki's with Enji Todoroki's assets being transferred to her."
Aizawa's smirk disappeared as Izuku's smirked. Sacrifice must be made for the greater good.

Yaomomo: His plan was this all the way long?!
Lucy: Watch till the last trial.
AFO: Hm...
Fuyumi: Mom's finally being released? 
Lucy: Let's proceed.