The Verdict

AN: I don't do courts well.

"The jury has decided to punish the pro hero Endeavour, otherwise known as Enji Todoroki for child abuse, child neglect, destruction of public properties which led to many injuries on innocent civilians and falsifying data. He will serve 8 years in Tartarus with only 1 hour of family visitation per day. His pro hero license will be revoked. Do you have anything to say Shoto Todoroki, Rei, Natsuo, Toya, or Fuyumi?" The judge asked the victim family.

Kirishima: That's harsh. 
Mt. Lady: He deserves it. Wait what are you kids doing here?
Mina: Nothing?
Aizawa: Get out. Play some games or whatever.
Ochako: But we wanna see it too.
Lucy: This is not for you.

The students begrudgingly leave the theatre. The adults present discussing about the stated verdict and began to give their own opinions about it.

Present Mic: I think it was a little too harsh. He's the number on pro hero!
Aizawa: But that doesn't mean he can get away with the crimes he committed. That will set a bad example for future heroes.
Nezu: I agree with Aizawa on this one. No amount of money and fame can save you when you commit crimes. You will always be punished.
Lui: Tch. Punished my ass.
Midnight: Do you have anything to say?
Lucy: Let's carry on.
Midnight: But-
Lucy: Carry on!

"We just want to say thank you. To you, to Midoriya and to everyone else who worked on Endeavour's case. We can finally be free. But I have a question. What about Dabi- I mean Toya?" Rei asked. She was relieved that she will be finally able to live with her family again.
No more Enji in her life.
"Toya Todoroki, all known as the villain Dabi, will be put in villain rehabilitation in UA under pro hero observation. He will be given a chance for a new life under strict survillence. For the crimes he has committed, he will face 5 years of jail after rehab. Then he can live the life he wants." 

Toga: It's not that bad. It could have been worse.
Lui: It's due to Midoriya's excellent information gathering skills and speaking skills that Endeavour lost.
All Might: Yes, Young Midoriya is an excellent lawyer in this.
Endeavour: I WON'T STAND THIS!! 'All though I deserve worse than this. But atleast my family will be happy.'

Endeavour was taken away with cuffs being placed in his hands. He looked...regretful?
Dabi was also taken away in the same way. Though he looked happy. He was first going to be taken to the hospital for his facial condition.
The Todoroki family were given all the money and properties Endeavour had left after the hefty fine imposed on him. Rei was also given the permission to live with her family. 
Things were finally looking up for the Todoroki family.

Dabi: Will it ever happen?
Lui: It can. Though you need an excellent lawyer and a hell of private information. 
Shigaraki: I don't think the same thing can happen to us.
All Might: It can happen if you surrender.
Toga: Like we will do that. We are villains. We won't get justice.

"The trial of Himiko Toga will begin from two weeks from now. In that time both the lawyers can collect as much evidence they can. The court is adjourned."

Toga: Wait-