Guest-2

"Well, well, well. What have we got here? A angry woman. And every man fears an angry woman. You surely fit the criteria." Lui said as he began to eat french fries from the food table. 

Lucy attacked him. She tried to stab him with a knife when she fell to the ground. The knife she was holding was now embedded in her chest. Black blood began to flow non stop from her wound. 

It all happened so fast that when the pro heroes noticed her lying on the ground, they tried to attack the black haired man. But they couldn't move. There were shadows holding them in their place. "Now, I don't like attacking people who would eventually become collateral damage. As for her, she would live. Though her healing would require some time as I placed it perfectly. Now Please enjoy the food and break." Lui said as he unfreezed them.

But no one listened. All their attacks just went through him. 

"I am a shadow. You can't attack me. But I can control your shadow. I don't like to repeat myself. Please refrain from picking up a fight with someone you can't beat." Lui said as he sat on the chair and gestured them to the food present on the table.

"Can't beat? Say that again you fucking-" Bakugo was about to attack him once again when shadows covered his mouth. Lui's eyes were black orbs of a dark tornado that could literally suck anyone in. For every person, it looked different. Looking into his eyes showed everyone their greatest fears.

ONE AGONISING TORTURE LATER (SPONGEBOB NARRATION)

"Now please enjoy your meals. Mr. Luenor is going to stay with us for the time being." Lucy said. She had accepted the fact that she alone couldn't defeat the Dark King. She needed reinforcements. And she can't call them. 

"Ok you enjoy the break, Imma gonna go inside to chat with the villains."