𝚃𝙴𝙽

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"why you sitting outside my house like a weirdo?" i asked santana as i got in his car.

"shouldn't even be talkin' to you right now." i shook my head.

"i was lyin when i said somebody told me bout you back then but now i'm dead ass." i rolled my eyes.

"you want something to eat?" he asked, pulling off.

"why you didn't say we were going somewhere? i would've put on some clothes." i said.

"it's straight. we ain't going nowhere." he said. i nodded and reached in my purse grabbing a piece of gum.

"so let me know now how many bitches you fuckin with." i turned my full body towards him.

"only you." he nodded. "i have a hard time believing that but like i been sayin' ian' finna trip." i said, grabbing my water.

"cause this how cool i am onna' nigga." i held my mint gum and my ice cold water up.

"bra shut the fuck up." he smacked his teeth. "my bad boo." i laughed taking a sip of it.

"and you stay chattin', that shit aggravating." he said. "santana, please. i'm not in the mood." i shook my head.

"iant either."

seeing blue and red lights out the corner of my eye i smacked my teeth.

"now why this shit had to happen while i'm in here." i mumbled before smacking my teeth.

"fuck bra." santana spoke. "you have anything on you?" i asked him.

"huh?"

"boy answer the question." i told him. "matter fact just let me see it so i can put it in my purse." i sat my purse in my lap.

he put his stuff in there then i sat my purse back on the floor.

the officer came and tapped on the window making santana roll down the window.

"do you know why i pulled you over?"

"no, ion know why the fuck you pulled me over." santana said. "stop." i tapped him.

"license and registration please."

"get it from in there." santana tapped me. i opened it and grabbed his shit out of there before handing it to him.

"i'll be back. don't move."

"finna pull off on his ass." he said making me laugh.

"you aggravating," i shook my head. "preciate you though." he kissed my cheek.

"mhm." i nodded as the police officer came back.

"i'm going to need you to step out the car." he said.

"for what?" santana asked. "you too, ma'am." he pointed inside the car at me.

"just get out santana." i told him as i opened the door. we both got out the car and stood beside each other.

"aye though, i know you." santana pointed at him.

"yeah. i was the one who locked you lil' boy." the officer said as he started patting him down.

"iant no lil' boy. you can't try me like that." he shook his head. i rolled my eyes as i started shaking my leg.

then he came over to me.

"what you doing with a boy like him?" he asked.

"i'm not in the mood. do what you gotta do so we can do what we gotta do." i rolled my eyes.

"feisty ain't you?" he laughed. "man i swear to god." santana said.

"y'all free to go."

i turned around and went to get back in the car.

"dumb ass fuckin' shit." i mumbled, slamming the door. "don't slam my shit." santana said, pulling off.

"shut up." i laughed. "keep my shit in yo purse until we get to my shit." he said to which i nodded.

when we came to a stop i looked and seen we were at his house. "you took me from my house to bring me to yours." i laughed getting out.

"you was talkin' crazy. i needed to see you in person." he said.

walking in his house i went straight to his room.

"where yo lil' dog at?"

"with her grandma." i told him.

a few seconds later he came in his room with some money in his hands.

"thank you again." he handed it to me. "thank you." i pulled him into a hug.

"mhm. fasho." he said gripping my ass making me smile. my phone started ringing making me grab it.

"who that is?" he asked. "you so nosy but it's jayda." i said as i answered it and he smacked his teeth.

"shhh." i pointed my finger at him.

"what happen now boo?" i asked to which she laughed. "i'm tryna see if i should fuck with this girl nigga.." she trailed off.

"before you talk, she fucked sleezy knowin i was with him." she said. "let me think." i paused for a minute.

"you're not going to fuck him are you?" i asked.

"no. just you know, that bitch gone feel me though." she said. "gone head and do it then. don't take it too far though." i told her.

"aight she gotta go." santana snatched my phone out my hand and hung up.

"why would you do that? she still probably had more shit to talk about." i frowned.

"that shit don't matter chantelle."

"what if she was finna- well." he cut me off.

"you so rude." i laughed as i stood up.

"it don't even feel like it's one in the morning right now." i said. "yo' lil' ass got too much energy." he said as he sat on his bed.

"i actually don't." i said as i felt my phone vibrate.

"anyways so.." i trailed off. "did you ever find out what you doing for your birthday?" i asked him.

"nope."

"you need to. it's your jordan year." i smiled. "my club uh probably be opening around that time." he said.

"so that'll be a little birthday gift to yourself." i said.

"exactly." he said. "come here. why you so far?"!$3 reached his hands out.

i went over to him and sat on top of him. "i want some dick." i smiled in his face.

"cool." he said. "the fuck." i jerked my head back making him laugh.

"i'll give you some, just not right now." he told me.

"why not?" i asked him. "just wait- yo dick prolly trash." i cut him off.

"i can call up a couple of 'em so they can tell you." he grabbed his phone. "don't play with me." i snatched it out his hand.

"oh, aight." he nodded. "i hate you." i told him.

"don't worry 'bout it. you'll get it soon." he started rubbing my back. i started grinding on top of his print.

"yo' dick feel big." i laughed. "better stop before i fuck you." he pointed his finger in my face.

"ima keep going then." i smiled.

"no." he flipped us over.