𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"where we at?" chantelle asked me. "my pops house." i told her as i started calling my little brother.

"aye i'm outside." i told him. "i'm coming." he said then hung up. i grabbed my blunt from behind my ear and sparked it.

"you should let me." she held her fingers up making me give it to her.

"and i'm getting drunk tonight. you should get drunk with me." she smiled.

"no." i shook my head as i seen my little brother and sister getting in the car.

"why you in here?" i asked her. "cause you always taking semaj somewhere but never me." my lil sister, milan said.

"and who this is?" she pointed at chantelle.

"mind yo business and sit back." i told her before pulling off. "my chain ready?" semaj asked to which i nodded.

"you got this nigga a chain? really santana?" milan said making chantelle laugh.

"i got you something too. i just ain' tell you." i laughed. "exactly. big headed ass." semaj smacked his teeth.

"always want some shit when you see me with something."

"boy fuck you. i'll smack the shit outta you."

"aye cut that shit out." i told them.

"nigga who daddy is you?" both of them said at the same time making me laugh.

once we pulled up to the mall all four of us got out my car. "come here." i pulled chantelle towards me.

"and while i'm here ima get what i need." i heard her say. "i got you." i told her.

"what did you get me?" milan asked. "a chain and a ring." i said, walking in the mall.

we went in the place and i started talking, "aye i had bought some shit like two weeks ago." i told the man.

"name."

"bandman,"

"aight, it's ready ima be back." he walked away.

looking down at chantelle i seen she was mugging me. "what you looking like that for?" i asked her.

"you weird." she shook her head. "here you go with this shit bra." i smacked my teeth.

"cause this shit aggravating." she rolled her eyes walking away. i followed behind her pulling my pants up.

"ima be back y'all." i told semaj and milan.

"what you talkin' bout?" i asked her. "nothing. it's cool." she shook her head.

"cause ian pressed bout the situation for real."