05: Goodbye ____, hello New Zealand

"We're staying in that hotel?" I asked, my eyes wided as my dads nodded. Wow. After we checked in and everything, we meet up with the others in the park next to the fabulous hotel.

I looked around and to be honest, I only recognized Michael. Just Michael. "Ashton, you've grown so much!" Liam said "Ashton?" I heared a female voice as I looked at her, she was familiar and after some seconds I realized it's Marlena.

"Marlena?" I asked not believing that's her. "Yeah, hi." She said "Well, it's nice to see that you grew up hot." I said chuckling as Liam looked at me like he wanted to kill me. "If you didn't want me to say that, you wouldn't have a hot daughter." I said to Liam.

"It's crazy how noticeable that you're Louis' son." Liam said as my dad chuckled. "It's nice to see you grew up hot aswell, Ashton." Marlena said as I blushed. The only person that told me I was hot was my friend, who said that sarcastically.

"I'm here." Calum said out of breath and stopped running when he reached me and Marlena. "Where were you?" I asked "In the bathroom, taking a shit." Calum answered "What a proper gentalman." I said sarcasm in my voice. "Anyway, Calum, this is Marlena. Marlena, this is Calum." I said.

"Hi." Marlena said "Hi, I like your face." Calum said "Thanks, I like your face too." Marlena said.

*<>* *<>* *<>*

"But why?" I asked "I have no idea." Marlena said " Anyway, where's your bring-along-friend?" I asked "She fell asleep." Marlena said "But I think she'll wake up in time to go to the beach." She added as I nodded. "Hi!" I heared behind myself and then closed my eyes, sighing.

And this is where Luke does "it" again. "Luke, hi." Marlena said standing up and hugging the tall blonde. "Wow, you've changed. In a good way of course." Luke said "Thanks! You too." She said as he took a sip of him drink, then bit his bottom lip. Is he flirting with her?

"Hey, man." Calum said walking towards me and sitting down where Marlena was a couple moments ago. "Hey, where have you been?" I asked "I was talking to Michael." He said as I rolled my eyes. Everyone's leaving me.

"ATTENTION!" Niall yelled "Ok, we have 30 minutes to get ready and ten we're going to the beach, in 3 cars, ok?" Liam said as everyone nodded and went to their rooms.

Me and Calum got ready and then walked down as we made the "teams" a.k.a. how everyone was going to the beach or whatever. Calum, Marlena, Luke, Liam and Zayn were in one car. Sophia, Perrie, Dove, Caspar and Michael in another. And me, Lejla (Marlena's friend) with my parents and Niall.

When we were at the beach, Luke and Marlena wanted to learn how to surf so my dad and Liam started to teach them. I stayed at sandy part of the beach with my other dad, Harry, along with Dove, Zayn and Perrie. Dove was reading, a Perrie was tanning, Zayn was sleeping, my dad was reading some magazine.

Caspar and Niall went swimming while Sophia went to get drinks. Lejla was in the bathroom and Calum was having a water gun fight with Michael. "How about we play volleyball?" Niall asked "Sure, inform the kids." Perrie said "And you wake up your husband." I said to Perrie as Harry chuckled.

The teams were:
Sophia, Liam, Marlena, Luke, Calum, Michael, Lejla

Me, Caspar, Dove, Harry, Louis, Perrie, Zayn

And Niall was the judge.

As usual, the other team won. I hade to admit, I was super jealous of Michael and Luke. I mean, Calum and Marlena are suppose to be MY friends, not theirs. I went to the car, thinking that no one saw that I was leaving. "Hey, wait up!" I heared behind me and turned around to see Marlena and Calum following me. "What?" I asked "Where are you going?" Calum asked "I don't know or care, I just don't want to go back. That Luke kid is getting on my nerves." I said.

"Luke? But Luke's a nice guy." Marlena said defending him. "Maybe to you." I said "He seems to hate me." I added. "And that Michael kid too." I said "HEY! Michael is awesome." Calum said. "Why are you defending them? You're suppose to be my friends." I said. "Wait, is Ashton jealous?" Marlena asked, her face lightening up. "I think he is." Calum said happily.

"Am not." I said "Are too." Marlena and Calum said at the same time "Jinks." Marlena quickly said after "Damit." Calum said. "Whatever, I am not jealous." I said "For a wanna-be actor, you're horrible at lying." Calum said "I'm a drummer." I said "And a wanna-be actor." Calum said.

"Wait, you're a drummer?" Marlena asked "Yeah, I learned from Josh." I said "Josh?" Calum asked "1D's former drummer." Marlena explained to him. "Any other instruments?" Marlena asked. "Guitar, a bit if bass, piano and saxophone." I answered "And he sings." Calum said as Marlena's eyes widened.

"No way." She said "Yeah way, but I'm horrible at singing." I said "Are you kidding me? He sounds like an angel." Calum said "No, I don't." I said "I need proof then." Marlena said, smirking, as Calum smiled. "Karaoke tonight, he'll sing." Calum said as my eyes widened.

Oh shit